Taking nominations for the new TOTM Guru

Sorry to see you give it up Jeff - you did a great job and THANK YOU for that!

I think TOTM is nothing but a popularity contest anyway ............

Because people like Justin

505'sFastestViper. said:
well how the hell did i win then????????

ViperJeff said:
Because people like Justin
Hehehehehe! You Rawk, Jeffey - so subtle ........

It may just be a popularity contest but it is fun and it gets a lot of people involved. We all get to see pics of some fine trucks and the last couple of months the voting has been over 100. When it started we were lucky to get 30 votes. Lets keep it going.

AND DOM, Your truck is absolutely beautiful inside and out, you deserved TOTM honors if anyone ever has. Does not matter that you are a prick!!!

Last edited:
This is like that "choosy moms choose JIFF" commercial.. Only, this isn't about peanutbutter... And Jeff is spelt with an 'E'.... and I'm not a mom.

It may be jsut a popularity contest, but ya'll are the ones that are doing the voting;)

and evidently Dom is much more popular than some;)

Everyone here does the nominating, and the voting, if you dont want a popularity contest, then nominate someone that is a newby:D

i nominate myself...wait...does you truck actually have to be running to be TOTM>?:dontknow: :eek: :p

faslane505 said:
i nominate myself...wait...does you truck actually have to be running to be TOTM>?:dontknow: :eek: :p
nobody's ever had a totm video to prove that it was actually running...so no, i don't think so

but this isn't the nomination poll, either...so again...no

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
It may just be a popularity contest but it is fun and it gets a lot of people involved. We all get to see pics of some fine trucks and the last couple of months the voting has been over 100. When it started we were lucky to get 30 votes. Lets keep it going.
well......... i don't really think too many people get that involved in TOTM, 100 out of 10,000 members - that's like 1% of us. :(

moparracing said:
well......... i don't really think too many people get that involved in TOTM, 100 out of 10,000 members - that's like 1% of us. :(
You are correct sir.

moparracing said:

And...what about those members with more then one screen-name :dontknow:

BlueSRT10 said:
And...what about those members with more then one screen-name :dontknow:
Then that brings it down to.5 percent of the members.

Stinker said:
It may be jsut a popularity contest, but ya'll are the ones that are doing the voting;)

and evidently Dom is much more popular than some;)

Everyone here does the nominating, and the voting, if you dont want a popularity contest, then nominate someone that is a newby:D
You very very funny man........not.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back