Tattoo Thread

LoveThisTruck said:
He's in Afghanistan:dontknow:

LOL Brad you my man! ha ha ....but yea Hank I told you that i'll still have my phone and my # wont change....both of those are true statemnts but my phone will not be turned back on until i get back....you'll know when im back homie! I got your # saved.....

Brad that was subtle but funny as hell to me! I'm over here dying!

i don't know her from any other redneck on here, so don't take it personal......say what u want about me, i won't cry.....

you're right Dan, i do like this forum better than the other one and i fit in well over here....figure i'll dive right in head first.....get ready mofos!!!! you old school suckas bout to get some new school lessons.

i don't have any flowers...

i only have one tat...that i really don't know why i got...not really a good reason to get one...i'm not upset...just kinda could take it or leave it...

viperhauler said:
don't forget to have brad film it:elefant: :elefant:

it'll make a great vid for the youtube:D
I figure we could make it a jump in video for the forum. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :toilet:

hey 505, no hard feelings dude. i'm a man and i apologize for saying that bout your wife....i'm sure she's a great girl dude. you? you seem like a fuckhead and we'll prob bang heads a few times but i'm good with it, are u?

HAHA what up JR? i'm cool with that but by the looks of you dudes at Jacks gtg, u better bring a few more youngsters bro....haha

attachment.php

dude...that's gotta be like 10's of hours of ink...

i'd like to see it up close...

i do appreciate the art...that's for sure...

i'll be the judge of that......for now i'll take your word for it. same goes here brotha, i'm as real as it gets and i'm even crazier than it gets. don't claim to be a tuff guy either but most ain't willing to go as far as me...

dan, quit kissing my ass cuz ur still getting ur ass handed to u at PCB sucka! hahahahahaha

hankthetank said:
HAHA what up JR? i'm cool with that but by the looks of you dudes at Jacks gtg, u better bring a few more youngsters bro....haha
It's all good Hank,How you been man? And yes, Some of us are into the geritol years, Actually kind of surprised i made it this long. Dog eat Dog bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back