Tattoo Thread

yeah 505, your girl is hott but she ain't close to me in tats.....i'm covered from waist to neck.....covered.

yo santeen you'll most definitely beat me to to the finish line without much effort but your journey there is gonna be a hell you've never imagined in your life.

hankthetank said:
who's next? batter up muthafickas!!!! haha
what a little bitch, bring your ass to panam so I can whip the dam little tampon tattos off your ass, you look like a bilboard for pre teen pregnancy:aetsch:

hankthetank said:
yo santeen you'll most definitely beat me to to the finish line without much effort but your journey there is gonna be a hell you've never imagined in your life.
Didnt I already tell u to STFU, once today?:dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
what a little bitch, bring your ass to panam so I can whip the dam little tampon tattos off your ass, you look like a bilboard for pre teen pregnancy:aetsch:
You gotta admit Hank. Tony made a funny. :D

HAHAHA fricken Tony.....i was wondering when you were gonna show up numbnutz! watch the profanity, my juicy posts got deleted cuz of it...oops.

hankthetank said:
HAHAHA fricken Tony.....i was wondering when you were gonna show up numbnutz! watch the profanity, my juicy posts got deleted cuz of it...oops.
Cuz you young guy's can't figger out the correct section to post in.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

man, you guys know how i do it...or maybe you don't? i'm just introducing myself so there are no surprises down the road. i'm bout to become a contributing member cuz my smack shouldn't carry much weight if i were a free loader. haha so, in other words, i'm gonna pay to tear you guys some new a-holes!

hankthetank said:
yeah stinker has that effect man...who knew?
this comming from a guy that lives in el gaytro california?

I thought you had more than that, for two hours today you texted me about my testicles?

hankthetank said:
man, you guys know how i do it...or maybe you don't? i'm just introducing myself so there are no surprises down the road. i'm bout to become a contributing member cuz my smack shouldn't carry much weight if i were a free loader. haha so, in other words, i'm gonna pay to tear you guys some new a-holes!
Ooooh baby!!! Now I'm getting excited.:elefant:

bring it hank , wheres the game buddy:D

tony, you're one of the few that gets a lifetime "get out of jail free card"....hahaha you lucky turd!:aetsch: :toilet:

hankthetank said:
tony, you're one of the few that gets a lifetime "get out of jail free card"....hahaha you lucky turd!:aetsch: :toilet:
crap! and I was sooo hopeing to play:D

I got to get back to work on your intake anyway,

steve, take up the slack for me good sir:p

crap! and I was sooo hopeing to play:D

I got to get back to work on your intake anyway,

steve, take up the slack for me good sir:p
I got this fugger. We're just gonna have to nut check his ass in Panama.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back