Tattoo Thread

damn SUCK and BLOW? shit, i'm surprised why u don't get a better turnout with you 2 broads performing like that!?

the only thing getting buried is 8 inches of HANK down that sweet ass holster you call a mouth! HAHAHA, do you guys know who you're f@cking with?

scoobybutt? i think you got me confused with troy, bro....he likes animal a$$!!!! haha

hankthetank said:
scoobybutt? i think you got me confused with troy, bro....he likes animal a$$!!!! haha

thats dirty animal ass at that :D

man all of yall STFU and Hank keep running your mouth and i'll send you back to the other forum!!! Steve you aint whopping up on nobody cause you'll be done after this N/A truck gets you that a$$ whopping! You'll probably pack up and just go home after that!

Troy's QC SRT said:
man all of yall STFU and Hank keep running your mouth and i'll send you back to the other forum!!! Steve you aint whopping up on nobody cause you'll be done after this N/A truck gets you that a$$ whopping! You'll probably pack up and just go home after that!
Yes baby. :elefant:

Troy's QC SRT said:

you got that right

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Steve the set of ten on ten was ordered yesterday;)

I got everything else prepped and ready:rock:

"the set of ten on ten"

whats that ??????!!!!!!!!???????????

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Steve the set of ten on ten was ordered yesterday;)

I got everything else prepped and ready:rock:
That's cool. Everthing is getting close on my end.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back