Texas GTG March 16,2013 Temple, Texas/Little River Raceway

Oh, and for the 14 no-shows, y'all missed a great time. Wish y'all woulda posted saying you wouldn't make it though. :dontknow:

Nice vid joe, truck definitely has an 11 sec pass in it with some traction and a little practice with your gear vendors, think moving the button like you were talking about will make a world of difference.

Nice vid!! You're fast uploading and editing...damn! Shoulda have you my footage too;)
Great meeting you and that Gen2 is a beast with much more on the table. You'll see 11's with traction and fine tuning for sure:chain:

Thanks! It was great to put names with faces coupled with a little racing.
I may turn up the boost once I fine tune everything to get the most out of this tune. Traction.. weight... I can see 11's. Will probably take my time getting there and enjoying the ride along the way. Till then I think I'll start telling people "She'll do high 13's easy!!" hahaha

Thanks! It was great to put names with faces coupled with a little racing.
I may turn up the boost once I fine tune everything to get the most out of this tune. Traction.. weight... I can see 11's. Will probably take my time getting there and enjoying the ride along the way. Till then I think I'll start telling people "She'll do high 13's easy!!" hahaha

Yup, I've made some truck payments with my 13 second truck ;-):chain:

Nice vid joe, truck definitely has an 11 sec pass in it with some traction and a little practice with your gear vendors, think moving the button like you were talking about will make a world of difference.

Thanks, Man your truck leaves like a rocket! Not gonna lie, we raced and his rear bumper was at my front bumper before I even left the line. he had a 1.7 60 ft to my 2.1 60 ft. That was a great 12.2 pass for you. Too bad you had to let off with a passenger on your last pass. That was an 11 pass for sure!

And who ordered up that wind!! The wind was blowing straight up the track into the nose of our flying bricks.

Last edited:
Here's one of me versus Justin's wife Lindsey's 300SRT
That used to be a dead nuts race ;)
:chain:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi22EkHp_os&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
Here's a run of Oncebit's beautiful 06':burnout:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VS2wekoMlko]OnceBit's 1/4 mile run - YouTube[/ame]

Had a great time....good to be home though! Sweet vids and pics! I had my camera and totally forgot to take any pics....UGH!

....and if there were any believers that my truck is only a carshow beauty queen.... :eviltongue: :bootyshake:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_bFJWD7O_U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXyj-5hIIQ[/ame]

...couple more vids of past runs. lol

Last edited:
Had a fun time guys and wish that more people came out though. There are several guys on this forum from Dallas which I believe is less than 2 hours. Hell I drove from Houston to attend. I guess we need to come back to my local track out in Sealy. Little River kinda shafted us with all of the bracket racing going on but I get it. All in all it was a good time.

Had a fun time guys and wish that more people came out though. There are several guys on this forum from Dallas which I believe is less than 2 hours. Hell I drove from Houston to attend. I guess we need to come back to my local track out in Sealy. Little River kinda shafted us with all of the bracket racing going on but I get it. All in all it was a good time.

Yeah they did, talked to one of my buddies that bracket races there and he said they've been pissing off a lot of people lately

I dont suppose you have the our run unedited? the video seems to have cut off at about the point I passed you :chain:

Truth
It wasn't a clean pass so I tried not to post you in the beginning or during. If you had traction out the hole, if you didn't red light, if I didn't hit the limiter would you have passed... if if if if... that was a crazy race but good none the less. I have it and can can post it. It will be later when I get home.

Sht talkin!
Didn't know you wanted it out there since you only passed me while I was bouncing off the rev limiter :driver: PS... I got the white slip:D

All good. Hahaha Will be up tonight.
Joe

Last edited:
Yeah they did, talked to one of my buddies that bracket races there and he said they've been pissing off a lot of people lately

That was one of the most disorganized days. Pss poor organization by SAR that day.

Truth
It wasn't a clean pass so I tried not to post you in the beginning or during. If you had traction out the hole, if you didn't red light, if I didn't hit the limiter would you have passed... if if if if... that was a crazy race but good none the less. I have it and can can post it. It will be later when I get home.

Sht talkin!
Didn't know you wanted it out there since you only passed me while I was bouncing off the rev limiter :driver: PS... I got the white slip:D

All good. Hahaha Will be up tonight.
Joe

haha. Wouldnt be any fun if we werent shit talking :rock:. Yeah even with a redlight I am nowhere to be seen in the video. Shows how bad I was spinning. Im sure everyone knows the statement "spinning aint winning"......its so true. Ill have DRs next time I hope or my heavy ass trailblazer that hookes like a champ.

Maybe we can do San Antonio or Dallas next time. Ive never been to their tracks. just a thought.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back