Texas GTG- NOT a L one showed??

LoveThisTruck said:
We'll see how long it takes me to get banned over there.

Ya, we wont ban you, it's all in good fun....

SrtBrad said:
Same thing happened with the West Coast invite. Not one of the LR guys showed up but one of the local L guys fell prey to Trainman.:D

http://www.thefoat.com/?sg=v.video&video_id=1404

Gary Soulages and myself would be delighted to meet you at any Fontana or Las Vegas PSCA race in our gay Lightnings. Much love, Steve

640fontana.jpg

garypix.jpg

RagunCajun said:
Ill show up next time, just paypal me some gas money and hotel cost :)
gas money and hotel money... man i went to houston slept in my truck bed after street racing all night slept 1 1/2 hr's and started racing again.. be a trooper not a pooper!:rock: :D

But ima pansy :(

Plus ima needa save that money to get a tune for my nitrous. That way you only beat me by 3 bus lengths instead of 4.

RagunCajun said:
But ima pansy :(

Plus ima needa save that money to get a tune for my nitrous. That way you only beat me by 3 bus lengths instead of 4.

lol... i highly doubt that

LoveThisTruck said:
Lightnings are gay, and their owners are assholes:elefant:

i see you are from ft. irwin. not very far from me! from the looks of your sig you like to race? do you like to gamble?

lightninquick said:
i see you are from ft. irwin. not very far from me! from the looks of your sig you like to race? do you like to gamble?

There you have it. Time to put up or shut up.

lightninquick said:

I've only been to the track a few times, and I know your truck is faster... but we can run them.

LoveThisTruck said:
I've only been to the track a few times, and I know your truck is faster... but we can run them.

we have to make a bet of some sort. maybe the loser needs to have some photos taken with some rainbow bumper stickers:dontknow: im sure dodge could send us the stickers:aetsch:

You know, this is BS again! Come to fu*kin Lousiana, come to california, WTF, I see 10 lightnings a day in my area and I know there are plenty by the track, and all they could do is drive by? I would have lost with dignity had I had a race to lose. I fully expected my truck to run a lil faster, but at least we showed the F*ck up? Where were all the shit talking Ls from the Central Texas area?

VENOMOUS1 said:
You know, this is BS again! Come to fu*kin Lousiana, come to california, WTF, I see 10 lightnings a day in my area and I know there are plenty by the track, and all they could do is drive by? I would have lost with dignity had I had a race to lose. I fully expected my truck to run a lil faster, but at least we showed the F*ck up? Where were all the shit talking Ls from the Central Texas area?

settle down scott :D i think iv'e scared all the lightnings in waco... 1 or 2 of them anyway.. i got one to race me one night and i whooped him on motor think he had exhaust and there has been a white one running around i've been trying to catch but he runs and finds another corner to go around.. and the last L that i came into contact with.. He had a few mods and i had the bottle in the truck.. from a 45 i jumped out 2 lengths all while almost putting him into the side walk nascar style cause the ass end was skating.. i ended up in the other lane not his but the other side of traffic lol... after that he did not want to run.. lol imagin dat:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:

Anytime you want to race your Gay Ass in your Slow Ass Truck against a REAL American Truck, you let us know. :elefant:

LoveThisTruck said:

Anytime your Gay Ass wants to race your Gay Truck against a REAL American Performance Truck, you let us know. :elefant:

VENOMOUS1 said:
You know, this is BS again! Come to fu*kin Louisiana
really now? I'm the only one from Louisiana. As you can see from my join date, I been here a long time and if you search my post, I don't waste my time taking up for Lightnings on a viper truck site. I actually take up for y'all on our sites on occasion. And I'm bs'in with Tooloe, not talking trash. Carry on :)
Tooloe said:
lol... i highly doubt that
i still say you'd walk me bad with your small shot. I'd only be around 600/800.

Last edited:
RagunCajun said:
really now? I'm the only one from Louisiana. As you cab see from my join date, I been here a long time and if you search my post, I don't waste my time taking up for Lightnings. And I'm bs'in with Tooloe, not talking trash. Carry on :)

i still say you'd walk me bad with your small shot. I'd only be around 600/800.

i dunno man it'd be close.... i firmly believe a L with as much power as my truck has would walk my truck... it just seems like at 145-50 ish it falls on it's face pretty hard.. i dunno.. i know your Bsing you've been here for a while!

Oh i think So too if numbers are equal, but you will have 100over me I think. Gonna be forever and a day till I get a nitrous tune. Damn money tree is on life support.

betsvt said:
excuse me, my truck attracts vagina :aetsch:
lol not all of us are assholes

anybody around the baytown area?
i will be more than glad to do a few friendly runs

there are a bunch of guys around here.. lets have a showdown at HRP

None of the 10 guys around here race:confused: or when they do they get there ass handed to them :rofl:

If the L Vs 10 thing goes down in Houston let me know i know a few N/A Hemis that want to come play:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back