The Batram's New Engine Bay

A true labor of love... looks great, Carl!

I've used Redline Water Wetter in non-SRT10 applications and am happy with the results. Here's a pic for reference.

Attachments

• RedlineWaterWetter.jpg
    RedlineWaterWetter.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 28
w0w - nice work .... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Man!! Truck just keeps getting better!!! Great job!!

Thanks guys! I will look into the water wetter next time I'm out and about in the auto stores. :)

Carlwalski said:
Thanks guys! I will look into the water wetter next time I'm out and about in the auto stores. :)

how much you charge for me to fly you out and u do the same to mine:)

LOL the ticket there and back, a bed over my head and 2 hot meals a day. :D :D :D

So, have you thought about seeking professional help for this obsession you have with Black?:dontknow: ;) :D

Needless to say, it looks great.:rock:

Silverback said:
So, have you thought about seeking professional help for this obsession you have with Black?:dontknow: ;) :D

Needless to say, it looks great.:rock:
lol! Thanks brah. Like my MoPar addiction, it's a disease worth having. :p :D

Carl has demonstrated some characteristics that some of us could learn from:

1. Begin with the end in mind.

2. Seek first to understand then to be understood.

3. He asks for opinions, then thinks about the input before making decisions.

4. He continually sharpens his saw...that is he wants to learn how and why, before he does.

5. He does his research and understands and masters the complexities.

6. And probably most importantly, he does not go on the cheap to achieve his goals.

Hear, hear and BRAVO Carl...you have proved yourself to be a very worthy brother, you now need to get over here and visit for a month or two!

Prof said:
Carl has demonstrated some characteristics that some of us could learn from:

1. Begin with the end in mind.

2. Seek first to understand then to be understood.

3. He asks for opinions, then thinks about the input before making decisions.

4. He continually sharpens his saw...that is he wants to learn how and why, before he does.

5. He does his research and understands and masters the complexities.

6. And probably most importantly, he does not go on the cheap to achieve his goals.

Hear, hear and BRAVO Carl...you have proved yourself to be a very worthy brother, you now need to get over here and visit for a month or two!

Shucks, thank you very, very much Prof, that's awfully kind of you bud. :eek: As always, you have a way with your words. You like many others have offered your thoughts and opinions on topics that I have started. Some of my ideas might get frowned upon, but that's just part of this hobby. I guess for a young guy, I'm old school at heart, measure 3 times then cut. :) If it weren't for members of the VTCOA like yourself, it would have been a lot harder to complete The Batram. I'm definitely proud to help represent The VTCOA.

Cheers,
Carl

:cheers:

Based on the pic in your signature... how come you didn't swap out the OEM grills for a pattern that matches the bumper or hood insert(s)? Looks sharp regardless.

Jigsaw89 said:
Based on the pic in your signature... how come you didn't swap out the OEM grills for a pattern that matches the bumper or hood insert(s)? Looks sharp regardless.
The full honey comb style grille isn't too my tastes, it'd be overkill. Plus, my truck's a Night Runner Edition which means the grille is black rather than the "chrome" style like the other 06 models so changing it would be fixing something that ain't broke lol. Might be easier to see on the numerous other images splashed around, it flows well, hard to tell in a small sig image. Thanks for the input and kudos!

Floor said:
peeeeeeeerfect :rock:
How many hours did you spent on this dress u p? :confused:
Thanks bud. :) I didn't really count to be honest, I started pulling it apart mid December 09 then had to wait on a few things (coil packs) no fault of anyones so by the time I was done it was well, when ever I started this thread, around early Feb? I would have had it done sooner if not for the parts delays but in hindsight it was a good thing. I never rush my work and the delays made sure I could double check everything and just tinker in my own time. :burnout:

you definately have one of the baddest rig's on this site bro. congrats. cant wait till my project gets finished.

Thanks Eddie, like everyone else, I look forward to your completed truck with the associated eye candy! :)

Carlwalski said:
Thanks Eddie, like everyone else, I look forward to your completed truck with the associated eye candy! :)
up and me both, i'm trying not to get in a hurry because i want it right when i'm done with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back