The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

here is a customers honda we just did, now what you cant tell is that everything is pluged in, the wireing has been redone and extend, the fuse box relocated as well as the ecu, battery, brake lines, ground wires, headligh wiring, and the whole chassis harness.

100_5854.jpg

heres the engine harness thats installed on the car, this is what we also make to alow the engine to be the only thing in the engine bay and still have everything pluged in.
IMG_20651.jpg

here is a car that we just finished, what you cant see are the wires, neither the engine harness or the chassis harness. its all been tucked. the fuse box, battery, ecu, relays, ground wires, and boxs, all have been moved. in order to achive this look the entire wire harness is gone threw and de loomed and either extended or shortend, so that every thing can be tucked.
100_5854.jpg

here is the engine harnesses we re worked and extened to alow the engine to be plugged in but leaves non of the wires exposed. this hearness is our biggest seller and we ship them nation wide.
IMG_20651.jpg

now another thing we offer, but the customer didnt want us to do was a complete brake line tuck so in the top left corner of that engine bay you will se the prop valve for the brakes, now one thing that he sell and do in house to help keep that engine bay extra clean is a brake line tuck, we relocate the prop valve, and running new lines.
100_4941.jpg

this was another customers car, right hand drive converted.

100_4941.jpg
[/QUOTE]

here is a car that we just finished, what you cant see are the wires, neither the engine harness or the chassis harness. its all been tucked. the fuse box, battery, ecu, relays, ground wires, and boxs, all have been moved. in order to achive this look the entire wire harness is gone threw and de loomed and either extended or shortend, so that every thing can be tucked.
100_5854.jpg

here is the engine harnesses we re worked and extened to alow the engine to be plugged in but leaves non of the wires exposed. this hearness is our biggest seller and we ship them nation wide.
IMG_20651.jpg

now another thing we offer, but the customer didnt want us to do was a complete brake line tuck so in the top left corner of that engine bay you will se the prop valve for the brakes, now one thing that he sell and do in house to help keep that engine bay extra clean is a brake line tuck, we relocate the prop valve, and running new lines.
100_4941.jpg
[/

that thing looks like a dogs breakfast... good to see someone needs to repair this H mess.. glad you are doing it... just surprised to see it actually runs..

100_5854.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

100_4941.jpg
[/

100_5854.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

100_4941.jpg
[/

viperhauler said:
are you keeping the wheels?

no offense;)

I actually really like those wheels.:rock: I would get some if they wasn't 4k. I would love to have them in a 24'' though:D There made by Iforged;) 3 piece billet VERY hard to find a better looking wheel than billet:) There a PITA to keep clean though:(

SANTEEN said:
I was just thinking the same thing Joe. I didnt see the split second box in the corner where the PCM is.:dontknow:
I couldn't see in the pics if they did or not.... Unless they tucked it inside the cab.

kyle's srt10 said:
I actually really like those wheels.:rock: I would get some if they wasn't 4k. I would love to have them in a 24'' though:D There made by Iforged;) 3 piece billet VERY hard to find a better looking wheel than billet:) There a PITA to keep clean though:(

AMEN to that

kyle's srt10 said:
no, no, no...

i WANT them:rock:

but i didn't want to offend this new fella, and this truck by asking if they were for sale!

they are JH rims, been around for a while

he makes same ones for the vipers

or someone makes them for him and he does the disritbution. HRE makes something similar

BurntRubber said:
they are JH rims, been around for a while

he makes same ones for the vipers

or someone makes them for him and he does the disritbution. HRE makes something similar

These are what I want which are Iforged ''sprint'' Same wheel pretty sure:dontknow:
sprint.jpg

IForged makes the 7 spoke as the "Sprint" model. Hennessey puts his center cap in them (marks the price up) and calls them "R7". I run them on my Viper.

From the photos it looks like this truck has the "6 Spoke" version, also made by IForged as the "Flux" model.

Last edited:
ViperTruck2933 said:
IForged makes the 7 spoke as the "Sprint" model. Hennessey puts his center cap in them (marks the price up) and calls them "R7". I run them on my Viper.

From the photos it looks like this truck has the "6 Spoke" version, also made by IForged as the "Flux" model.
Marks the price up is an understatement!!! When I first bought my truck I called them to find out pricing for them and they wanted $10,000 for all 4 not including tires. Hre is who was making them for him.

Jfireboy1 said:
Marks the price up is an understatement!!! When I first bought my truck I called them to find out pricing for them and they wanted $10,000 for all 4 not including tires. Hre is who was making them for him.

Mine are Hennessey R7s and they are made by IForged (Sprints). I had to replace one thru IForged when I picked up the set used. It cost me $900 for one rim from IForged.

To clarify: I am talking only about my "7 spoke" wheels. It looks like the ones on the truck are 6 spokes, not 7.

Back