The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

My guess is as much as it rains :dontknow:

How much water can get at it there?

i cut a hole in the sheet metal behind there with weather striping out side the whole the cowl blocks most water and doesnt allow the water to get in the cowl part but my ecu is acutally under the dash/ behind my windshield i had the cowl off after i washed it and it was dry as could be in there so i dont worry bout it

i cut a hole in the sheet metal behind there with weather striping out side the whole the cowl blocks most water and doesnt allow the water to get in the cowl part but my ecu is acutally under the dash/ behind my windshield i had the cowl off after i washed it and it was dry as could be in there so i dont worry bout it

Interesting, so why did you choose there rather than in the cab?

Interesting, so why did you choose there rather than in the cab?

cuz in there i onlt had to extend the P/S wiring ( head lights, windshiled wiper tank even tho i dont even have windshield wipers or the washer fluid tank on my truck ) lol it was like 6 wires i extended and i only had to cut a few holes on thw cowl

but when i relocate the fuse box under the dash thats like 50 wires to extend about 2-3 feet

Im interested in one of your harnesses if you can duplicate it and guarantee that it works.

thats somthing were working on now.
as far as garantee, yea no problems.

as far as ur 300zx it be much eiser. i will also post som pics ok the other cars we have done. ( the forgin though so no hating)

here all the AMAZING manifolds Hennessey made (Im not one to talk bad about other shops so ill let the pictures do the talking) i will say one thing though. (GARBAGE METAL MATERIAL) these things wont even make good paper weights. (keep in mind these pictures were taken after we removed most of the stuff inthe bay. imagine it before)
IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now RENOWNS turn:

The manifolds were made with performance, reliablity, looks, and math in mind, not with money unlike other shops. (cough)

I wanted the manifolds done right i want to see what this engine is really able to do. as well as look dead sexy when you pop the hood.
we decided to go with a side scroll style manifold, with 5-1 merge collectors and with turbos and wastegates mounted up high this truck wont only haul, but it will be stylish too. with all the trucks turbo gems up top and shiny. with everything assembled with ARP hardware and vbands for the wastegates!

The results:

IMG_3253.jpg

This truck will no doubt make much more power, the power cure will be more linear, not only that but the customer wont have the same issues as he did before with the manifolds sagging and almost glowing red hot at idle!

The 5-1 collectors
IMG_3231.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

The new wastegate placment up high, and stylish (this will also keep running the vaccum lines much eaiser and out of the heat from the manifolds, as well as road grime, Which you can see these things will need to be plished up a bit due to there old placment (cough) Also have the wastegates recurculating back into the down pipes for that nice clean look and keep noises down.
IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

Turbo placment is now higher in the the bay like we talked about before. The intercooler piping, water lines, oil lines, will now be able to be routed with ease. it also keeps the turbos up and away from the residual heat coming from the Manifolds. as well as road grime and stuff of that nature.
IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

One small thing is heat sheild for the steering shaft, we dont want that to get to hot.
IMG_3227.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good :rock: just got to get rid of that little sticker under the viper on the valve covers.:D

WOW!! What a difference already!! Looking fantastic!:rock:Yeah like Jeff and Tyler said with the H sticker removal (instant 100HP gain!:D LOL!) and did H get the valve cover with the grinder??

I would not let Hennessey work on my son's power wheels... Great job cleaning up the mess..... I'm sure he could have saved thousands if only he knew....

Nice clean look. When I bought mine I had the same exact set up from H but my wires ect did not look like your trucks when u first got it. Mine were tucked and neatly done. Looks like whoever owned your truck before really beat the crap out of it. Looks really good now. Looks almost exactly like mine after I re did it. Nice work

Nice clean look. When I bought mine I had the same exact set up from H but my wires ect did not look like your trucks when u first got it. Mine were tucked and neatly done. Looks like whoever owned your truck before really beat the crap out of it. Looks really good now. Looks almost exactly like mine after I re did it. Nice work

Joe, I think ur manifolds looked worse than his.

our next order of buisness is installing a new AEM uego wideband sensor. and finishing up all the wire tuck. relocate the cruise control, and make a braket to mount the ABS.

Last edited:
ya goin to coat the headers/pipes??????

The manifolds we electro polished before fabrication took place. What this does will give it not only a nice look but as it heats it will "bake" nice and have a nice classy look to it.

The manifolds we electro polished before fabrication took place. What this does will give it not only a nice look but as it heats it will "bake" nice and have a nice classy look to it.

never heard of that type of coatin.:dontknow:

i was thinkin bout a Jet Hot style coatin to keep more heat in, lessin the engine room temp & should help the turbos spool up a bit quicker

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Actully it's not a coating it's a treatment performed on the material, it's like a nice finishing. Also we do have a set of turbo blankets.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back