The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

Lol putting the name hennesy on your truck is poser. Period. You can get mad all you want. Hennesy never touched your truck. And you told everyone all the time it was a hennesy build. And when you built your truck you did not have your business you dumbass. You did not start your business for a year or two later. Lol. Ya got busted and you come out swinging with excuses. Bwahahaha.

And not not just cause of the venom wheels. Cause of the hennesey trade mark font on the venom 650 If you stick lingenfelter on your corvette and they never touched it its poser. If you put M on you BMW because you have M wheels its poser. Just like your old truck. Poser poser poser.

And you clearly sold your truck to the new guy saying hennesey as he is reselling it as a hennesey. And not a venom motorsports.

That's right I am back!!! I don't care if this post was 20 years ago I will still come back and walk hard on this fools retarded comment!!!

What is this tard talking about poser. My business name was Venom Motorsports!!!!!! Hence the Venom stickers on the truck. Just because the truck had Hennessey wheels I was posing? If that is true you just disrespected most of the people on the forum for putting aftermarket parts on the trucks. That truck was the real deal on every level I think the pics speak to that. Next time you want to trash talk come to the table with something of your own that is half decent!

I am just curious have you ever been checked for Tourette syndrome? Let me explain what that is just in case your not sure. Its often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. After reading most of your posts it obvious...Check yourself fool! :chain:

Last edited:
That's right I am back!!! I don't care if this post was 20 years ago I will still come back and walk hard on this fools retarded comment!!!
Retarded because he called you out on faking a Hennessey truck?

My business name was Venom Motorsports!!!!!! Hence the Venom stickers on the truck.
I fail to see how naming your business "Venum" then using Hennessey stickers on your truck, is anything other than misleading.

Just because the truck had Hennessey wheels I was posing? If that is true you just disrespected most of the people on the forum for putting aftermarket parts on the trucks.
People can put whatever they want on their trucks. But in your case, you put Hennessey wheels and stickers on your truck, then tried to pass it off as a Hennessey built vehicle. That is textbook posing.

That truck was the real deal on every level I think the pics speak to that.
By "real deal" do you mean it was a Hennessey build? If you answer "no", you are a poser.

Next time you want to trash talk come to the table with something of your own that is half decent!
If you want to go for a ride in Ken's 1500HP Procharged truck, you will need to get in line.

Some people need to cool there jets,if you know what I mean.

images

Thanks Bro..

Youll have to come down to the tex mile and we'll go for a spin..

Retarded because he called you out on faking a Hennessey truck?

I fail to see how naming your business "Venum" then using Hennessey stickers on your truck, is anything other than misleading.

People can put whatever they want on their trucks. But in your case, you put Hennessey wheels and stickers on your truck, then tried to pass it off as a Hennessey built vehicle. That is textbook posing.

By "real deal" do you mean it was a Hennessey build? If you answer "no", you are a poser.

If you want to go for a ride in Ken's 1500HP Procharged truck, you will need to get in line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back