The differences of 2004-2006 RC?

Commemorative edition was 2005 only. 04-05 shared the same interior 06 has different interior. 04-05 share the same body. 06 has different fenders, lights, grill and front bumper cover than the 04-05.

Jeff,

I erased the last one due to everyone has never heard of it. I found the "final edition" from here: Dodge Ram SRT-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to follow along

Yes, I've tried to make the wikipedia more accurate, everytime I fix something it gets deleted so I gave up.

Tell me more about this Final Edition you read about and where did you find it. Most of the final RAM SRT-10 were Night Runners (not all of them) and the last one was a Night Runner but not the one advertised as being last... go figure

This will be a fun thread, as we all compare notes of what we've learned over the years

05 because you get 3 seats and 4:56s, 'nuff said! :D

Clearly I suck at this and everyone has different information! It'll take forever for me to decide which year I want based on this thread. I want a black RC and which one do you all pick? and why? Thanks guys!

If you like the look of the 04-05 then get either one I doubt if you'll tell much difference in brakes. You can tell the difference in gear ratio IF you have drove one with 4.56's

If the style of the 06' is what you like then an 06' is what you should get. Me personally I like all of them. I like the interior in the 06's but I wished it was the darker color like the 04-05's I like the factory bed cover also BUT that's extra weight and surface to clean,polish and wax.:(

Not sure if this issue was ever resolved but quite a few guys were complaining about lack of power in the 06's. Personally I think most of it was the extra weight that was added over the previous year models. The 06' I have now feels strong to me.

I deleted the Final edition stuff off the wiki, lets see how long that lasts

Ok, can we just close, stomp, and burn this useless thread? ;)

and...

No, this is a good thread, lots of valuable information will come to light as people throw in there 2 cents

I like the looks and interior of the 04-05s better but I chose an 04 just because it was the original record breaker.

Ok, I got confused here. Does "final edition" really exist?

Sure they will let someone post a pure bullshit line in the wiki and they delete my stuff, what a bunch of pricks :mad:

Thanks for letting me know :adore:

According to Wiki: all interior on all years are the same....except it's darker or lighter gray?

05 is the way to go better gearing than the 04, and lighter and more seating than the 06

My 05
photo_zpsf9db79a4.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 34
I think I'm staying away from 04.

05: smaller headlights, 300lbs Lighter (1500 frame), PCI Data Bus

06: Bigger headlights (looks terrific!), 300lbs heavier, Can Data Bus

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!