The First and Current Ram Srt10 NA Trap Speed World Record

SrtBradsBoss said:
Ok I have to say are you some kind of Cheerleader or something, not that I have anything against them but " Bring It"? lol
The Mopar Connection rocks with the racing :):rock: :burnout:

i dunno what that has to do with cheerleaders????:dontknow: if anyone is a cheerleader wouldn't it be your hubby for trainman and moparconnection?

SrtBrad said:
Do you have the Banner yet?
Hey Brad, YES I do have it, sorry about the slow response, just got back in Chattanooga about 30 minutes ago.

I sure wish Arrest MeRed and I lived a little closer together sounds like the kind of Guy to really have fun with!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Hey Brad, YES I do have it, sorry about the slow response, just got back in Chattanooga about 30 minutes ago.

I sure wish Arrest MeRed and I lived a little closer together sounds like the kind of Guy to really have fun with!!:rock: :rock:
jack any time your in central texas man, i wish i could've come to macon but ya'll let me know when the next PCB is and i'll try to make it

FATJACK said:
man that sounds really really gay , but i wouldnt expect anything less from you

Hey Puss, at least I will race (talking to Dom:D )

I hope we can get something going in Texas or Louisiana next summer....

Bring it is from a movie called Bring It On. Brad is good friends with Trainman and TheMoparConnection and know how well they race.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i dunno what that has to do with cheerleaders????:dontknow: if anyone is a cheerleader wouldn't it be your hubby for trainman and moparconnection?

SrtBradsBoss said:
Bring it is from a movie called Bring It On. Brad is good friends with Trainman and TheMoparConnection and know how well they race.

i see, i also have seen that trainman and moparconnection can drive like hell which is why i consider them my main competition

Based on some other threads old FatJack might just best that trap.....not a challenge for me since I am already faster and FI.....My main challenge is Jack in Macon....if he beats me or even comes close he will take that N/A record.......but congrats arrest...dang good run..

TNVIPER said:
Based on some other threads old FatJack might just best that trap.....not a challenge for me since I am already faster and FI.....My main challenge is Jack in Macon....if he beats me or even comes close he will take that N/A record.......but congrats arrest...dang good run..
something i'm missing here? i thought his newest runs were spraying? anything missing from his sig?

if we bracket race like in panama city all that shit talk is talk ,,you have to be consitant not the fastest,,,stinker what is the rules here ,,,run what you got

last time it was
N/A
NOS
F/I-Turbo
Open -run what you got

but this is not a vtcoa only event right ,,,im sure we have to go by track setup ,,,yes or no

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
You are not spraying?....what are your mods?..

no no i'm all motor baby. K&N drop in filter, bassani headers, X metal catless mids, magnaflow cat back, SCT with a roe tune.

i also have cal-tracs with a few other little tweaks to the suspension, and my 26x11.50x17 mickey thompson et streets still running a 4.10 gear:D

Ironhead said:
if we bracket race like in panama city all that shit talk is talk ,,you have to be consitant not the fastest,,,stinker what is the rules here ,,,run what you got

last time it wa
N/A
NOS
F/I-Turbo
Open -run what you got
NOT Bracket Racing Ironhead, just a buncha guys making passes. I'm gonna make several both ways with and without nitrous. I seriously doubt that I will run anywhere near what ArrestMeRed has done N/A, but I will try like hell...

FATJACK said:
NOT Bracket Racing Ironhead, just a buncha guys making passes. I'm gonna make several both ways with and without nitrous. I seriously doubt that I will run anywhere near what ArrestMeRed has done N/A, but I will try like hell...

good i want a peice of ya N/A no giggle jucie :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
just don't let off the gas all the way down the track thats what i do;)

Ironhead said:

last time it was
N/A
NOS
F/I-Turbo
Open -run what you got

but this is not a vtcoa only event right ,,,im sure we have to go by track setup ,,,yes or no

yessir, track rules:D run what ya brung:p and the brutal 8 is gonna dominate:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back