The First and Current Ram Srt10 NA Trap Speed World Record

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Justin (ArrestMeRed) you DO NOT want to open this can of Whoop Ass. Just cry yourself a river bro.:D :D Here is the reigning trap speed world record holder..............and YES he is from the Right Coast (The West Coast).

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO VIDEO RESPONSE THIS.:D :D :D :D The Mopar Connection will beat you down and brand you with a W.;) Your in stiff competition now and you will have to eat your Wheaties now. If Robert is not enough Trainman is stacking up his coal.:p ;) :D :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Any Questions?

Here is the Streetfire Version:
Viper Ram Srt10 NA 1/4 Mile Trap Speed World Recor

Here is the Photobucket version:

And I will also add the You tube version shortly so there is no excuses that you have not seen this video.;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Somebody MIGHT take that record in Macon, Ga. this weekend.

And thats on the right coast...

That looks like a fairly easy time to at least match. It is pretty darn cold here now and we all know what COLD air does to our horsepower.

SrtBrad said:
Justin (ArrestMeRed) you DO NOT want to open this can of Whoop Ass. Just cry yourself a river bro.:D :D Here is the reigning trap speed world record holder..............and YES he is from the Right Coast (The West Coast).

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO VIDEO RESPONSE THIS.:D :D :D :D The Mopar Connection will beat you down and brand you with a W.;) Your in stiff competition now and you will have to eat your Wheaties now. If Robert is not enough Trainman is stacking up his coal.:p ;) :D :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Any Questions?

Here is the Streetfire Version:
Viper Ram Srt10 NA 1/4 Mile Trap Speed World Recor

And I will also add the You tube version shortly so there is no excuses that you have not seen this video.;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

LOLOL

lol Brad.... will be doing some minor tweaking to the truck this week and heading to the track very very soon...

all i have to say is BRING IT i'll take on any one any where:D don't forget my truck isn't just sitting idle either, someone may BREIFLY overtake me but it won't last, i'm shooting for 11's now it maybe late next year but it IS goin to happen:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
all i have to say is BRING IT i'll take on any one any where:D don't forget my truck isn't just sitting idle either, someone may BREIFLY overtake me but it won't last, i'm shooting for 11's now it maybe late next year but it IS goin to happen:rock:
take off about 300-400lbs and you will be in the 11's.:burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow:

500snakz said:
And thats on the right coast...

That looks like a fairly easy time to at least match. It is pretty darn cold here now and we all know what COLD air does to our horsepower.

The cold does wonders for our engines but the track suffers. What times and who do you predict will take this fairly easy time?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:

There is steam coming out of Trainman's ears so hold on tight to your temp ET record.:D

SrtBrad said:
There is steam coming out of Trainman's ears so hold on tight to your temp ET record.:D

records are meant to be broken i still consider trainman my biggest threat since he was the record holder for so long, if the record falls before christmas i won't be able to buy anything to make the truck faster and try again so if it falls it will prob stay into the new year. i don't know who at macon will be close to it and it won't be "easy" at all, if it was everyone would be running it and it wouldn't be a record:D

SrtBrad said:
Make us proud Robert.:rock: :rock:

if i would of know robert was so close i would've asked him to come out this last time a little heads up racing would've been fun

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
if i would of know robert was so close i would've asked him to come out this last time a little heads up racing would've been fun

yeah...we'll have to get together and head to the track one of these cold nights

Ok I have to say are you some kind of Cheerleader or something, not that I have anything against them but " Bring It"? lol
The Mopar Connection rocks with the racing :):rock: :burnout:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back