The First and Current Ram Srt10 NA Trap Speed World Record

BigRed460 said:
one day...
might not want to take too long it looks like we may see the birth of an 11 sec N/A truck sooner than anyone thought and then it'll be really hard to catch up

Not worried about a 11sec truck, if/when i ever do break the record it will be untouchable...

BigRed460 said:
Not worried about a 11sec truck, if/when i ever do break the record it will be untouchable...
sure...:laugh: somethin i've learned is that there is ALWAYS someone faster

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
sure...:laugh: somethin i've learned is that there is ALWAYS someone faster

Justin, I would be carefull in racing BigRed. He has pissed off too many people winning at the track. These losers didn't like it much and vandalized his truck because of his need for speed. Don't underestimate him.:alberteinstein:

SrtBrad said:
Justin, I would be carefull in racing BigRed. He has pissed off too many people winning at the track. These losers didn't like it much and vandalized his truck because of his need for speed. Don't underestimate him.:alberteinstein:
if he talks mad crap like that at the track it might not have been the racing that pissed the other guy's off, when's the next event at houston and we'll go down there and settle it??

Well, Macon is over now and I only got to make two passes, both on nitrous.There was a ton of cars there and I sat in staging over an hour both times. My best pass was a 12.22 @ 107 mph w/1.83 60', still can not get the bitch to hook.

only 107mph??? i wish i could get a 1.83 60 outta mine again, my 12.38 pass was a 1.90 but at 111mph

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
only 107mph??? i wish i could get a 1.83 60 outta mine again, my 12.38 pass was a 1.90 but at 111mph

hey justin i guess theses guys never heard of don't mess with Texas:D

guess not?:dontknow: they'll know soon enough though:D esp when you get your truck going too:marchmellow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
guess not?:dontknow: they'll know soon enough though:D esp when you get your truck going too:marchmellow:

hehehehe rumopr has it it'll be in the truck by the first of the year:rock: :rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
first of the year?? better get off your ass and get to work
aahhhh yes i was the same way but i'm going to take my time and spend a little extra time getting the extras!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back