The Go Fast Plan

I think you will be the first QC owner on the board with the Roe. I'm real curious to see how the tranny holds up, so make sure you beat on it real good!:D Good luck!

outnumbered said:
I think you will be the first QC owner on the board with the Roe.
FYI
Bone has his installed.... tranny needs rebuild due to a "failure"
Done while on the dyno.:dontknow:
That was a modded motor (beyond SC on stock internals) and a Suncoast Tranny, so not sure what the deal was with it.:dontknow: ;)

Thanks! Kinda confirms what I believed anyway.

JMB Catless Mids - Delivery date 5-9-07
Magnaflow Cat Back - Arrived, Thanks Hot Ram
ROE Order - Should Ship week of 5-7-07
TMTS​
VEC III​
MSD Wires​
Meth Injection​
New PCM with Flash​
Crank Case Breather​
172 Thermostat - Thanks Eric
Summit Order - Delivery Date 5-8-07
AEM AFR Gauge​
Autometer Ultralight II Mechanical Boost Gauge​
Autometer Steering Column Pod​

Last edited:
WHAT KIND OF $$$$ YOU LOOKING AT FOR THE ROE S/C?
AND WHAT KIND OF $$$ YOU LOOKING AT TO BEEF UP THE TRANNY TO HOLD ALL THAT H/P?AS A DAILY DRIVER DO YOU NEED TO GO INSIDE THE MOTOR TOO OR WILL STOCK HOLD UP?JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH I NEED TO SAVE.

Hey I just bought all the same parts.. Roe / Flo etc Onlyproblem Is I had too sell the truck To pay for the parts... Now I have all the parts but no truck:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

wont grow old said:
AND WHAT KIND OF $$$ YOU LOOKING AT TO BEEF UP THE TRANNY TO HOLD ALL THAT H/P?AS A DAILY DRIVER DO YOU NEED TO GO INSIDE THE MOTOR TOO OR WILL STOCK HOLD UP?JUST CURIOUS HOW MUCH I NEED TO SAVE.

SC I would say $10 to $12k, tranny???? $4 to $7k???? I am guessing here..:dontknow: ....those mods are not something you go into with a skinny wallet.

patrick

wont grow old said:
SC cost 6500 Plus install 1500 @ Dodge dealer. Was told by many no need to go into motor with 6lbs boost Tranny might be another story. I will live and learn!

nycstev said:
SC cost 6500 Plus install 1500 @ Dodge dealer. Was told by many no need to go into motor with 6lbs boost Tranny might be another story. I will live and learn!

Only $6500 for the SC? Does that include everything you need ie....VEC III, meth etc....? Seems cheap, I thought it was more.:dontknow:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Only $6500 for the SC? Does that include everything you need ie....VEC III, meth etc....? Seems cheap, I thought it was more.:dontknow:

patrick
yea go on the website. In cludes vec 3

I mean it seemed affordable.. doesnt include exhaust, or blower fLash, but has everything else. Dodge dealer charges $100 /hr said whole jo with exhaust takes about 15 hrs so i said go for it. If anything goes wrong they have al the equipment to diagnose it etc..

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dealer did my clutch and 4.88 gear install. Go with whomever has the talent to do the job properly.

patrick

I agree i can do these things myself but to have someone do it is such a small % of the total cost. They do it faster and therfore more cost effective than you can . Imo

My install is going to cost $935.00. 11 hours at $85.00 an hour. This is at the local speed shop. No he is not a Viper tech, but if it were not a matter of time I would do it in my driveway. It would take me a week or more to do, and I would have to rent a car for the whole time.

No internal upgrades are being done to the engine. Prof and Marc T are both running on stock internals I believe.
Tranny upgrades are not being done at this time. I got an estimate to have it built for about $3500.00 parts and labor. That being said, I am going to give it a shot on the stocker for now.

I got the SC kit (includes VEC) for $6500.00
I am adding meth, MSD wires, gauges,crank case breather,VEC extension harness, and exhaust (manifold back).
I will have about 10K total into this at this stage. That is a good thing, as that is all I have budgeted at this point.

tinygiants said:
My install is going to cost $935.00. 11 hours at $85.00 an hour. This is at the local speed shop. No he is not a Viper tech, but if it were not a matter of time I would do it in my driveway. It would take me a week or more to do, and I would have to rent a car for the whole time.

No internal upgrades are being done to the engine. Prof and Marc T are both running on stock internals I believe.
Tranny upgrades are not being done at this time. I got an estimate to have it built for about $3500.00 parts and labor. That being said, I am going to give it a shot on the stocker for now.

I am adding meth, MSD wires, gauges,crank case breather,VEC extension harness, and exhaust (manifold back).
I will have about 10K total into this at this stage. That is a good thing, as that is all I have budgeted at this point.

Yep you are right, Stock internals for Me & Prof!!!

11 Hours sounds just about right, I think it will take tham longer since they probably havn't worked on one of these big beasts! I believe Roe has a system where they open up the front by swinging the AC dryer and radiator to get better accesss to the motor!!

Just hold them to there estimate and you should be alright!!

tinygiants said:

what do you need an extention for ??
isn't what you get with the kit long enough ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back