The L ass whooping compilation!!

Competition is a good thing. Why are some members getting butt hurt over this. Let's set up some races at the track and have a great time taking the man card away from the Lightning guys (on video of course).:D Don't we know how to have fun anymore? Life's too short to take this manufactured problem serious. It's all about racing and having fun legally (at the track).

Lightnings are GAY.:D :D

TimmyMac said:
Nope, driven plenty of 5 and 6 speed cars though... but then again, im not the one making excuses lol

if you didnt want to have to deal with the trouble of shifting your truck, maybe you should have baught an L, it would be easier to launch, and probably faster lol
what excuse have i made? the reason i went with the 10 over the L was mainly because of the 6speed, i can launch it just fine, and shifting has been no trouble(with the exception of weak factory hydrualics). and i doubt the L would've been faster since i've not lost to one yet.

look at the user names on MOST 98% of the post here and on LR ?

who is it ???

I thought this was a srt10 sight? I guess I'll be using the ignore button until I get sick of the gay douche bag L guys and then I'll find another sight. Mods should grow some balls and not worry about offending a new member that owns a ricer or ford or whatever other type vehicle. This is a ram srt10 forum about our srt10's plain and simple. GROW SOME BALLS GUYS.... no wait...it may hurt a hundai sonata owners feelings somewhere.
I think I'm going to leave here for a while. This WAS a great sight with some really good stand up guys. Now look at what we have here.

500snakz said:
I thought this was a srt10 sight? I guess I'll be using the ignore button until I get sick of the gay douche bag L guys and then I'll find another sight. Mods should grow some balls and not worry about offending a new member that owns a ricer or ford or whatever other type vehicle. This is a ram srt10 forum about our srt10's plain and simple. GROW SOME BALLS GUYS.... no wait...it may hurt a hundai sonata owners feelings somewhere.
I think I'm going to leave here for a while. This WAS a great sight with some really good stand up guys. Now look at what we have here.
There are several L guys that have gotten on that are pretty cool guys, I have no problem with them. For the most part they are here to talk horsepower & racing, Then we have the ones that came to talk shit, That i do have a problem with. With that being said, I have no intentions of going away. If we can not be part of the solution, Then we are part of the problem. IMHO

JRSVIPR said:
There are several L guys that have gotten on that are pretty cool guys, I have no problem with them. For the most part they are here to talk horsepower & racing, Then we have the ones that came to talk shit, That i do have a problem with. With that being said, I have no intentions of going away. If we can not be part of the solution, Then we are part of the problem. IMHO

Well I didn't come to talk shit really, but damn every other thread and posts some of the VTOAC members just keep on and on and on...I'm bout ready to leave myself. Which will be a WIN for this site I guess..LOL...SRTBrad is a cool guy and is on OUR forum as well and he takes the ribbing at times but is for the most part a really cool guy..

BLKSVT said:
Well I didn't come to talk shit really, but damn every other thread and posts some of the VTOAC members just keep on and on and on...I'm bout ready to leave myself. Which will be a WIN for this site I guess..LOL...SRTBrad is a cool guy and is on OUR forum as well and he takes the ribbing at times but is for the most part a really cool guy..
I want to be a cool guy..... :(

:D

BLKSVT said:

Thanks man. I can handle my own.

This whole Srt10 vs Lightning thing started with a road race story. I for one am about facts. There is a lot of misinformation about the two trucks. Hopefully there was some realistic info that was learned by both sides.

Hopefully we can meet at the track and have fun. The competition is healthy.

BLKSVT said:

Just start a thread admitting that you are sorry you bought a Ford and all Mopars, especially the Viper powered, are far superior..also that Fords are lower than even a GM and only slightly above a Toyota or Nissian...make sure your fellow L owners chime in with the same......the members here would be so shocked they would not even be able to post any shit...:stupido2: ;) :D

As an owner of 3 brands of trucks. I come here to talk horsepower and racing, sure we might crack on each other ,here and there but its all in fun. I don't take anything personally ,each truck has its own engineering quirks , one isn't better then the other. Out of all my fast trucks , I still prefer driving my 95 Tahoe 4wd ,2door that I paid $2500 for,go figure. It is supercharged though ,HEHEHe

AZBLACKMONSOON said:
As an owner of 3 brands of trucks. I come here to talk horsepower and racing, sure we might crack on each other ,here and there but its all in fun. I don't take anything personally ,each truck has its own engineering quirks , one isn't better then the other. Out of all my fast trucks , I still prefer driving my 95 Tahoe 4wd ,2door that I paid $2500 for,go figure. It is supercharged though ,HEHEHe

i have no prob with L, was gonna get 1 b4 i got my srt actually... and we (at least I):D have no problem with those who want to stay n chat n mayb crack some jokes but it seems as if very few of the L ppl wanna come to have a dick measuring contest and use cm instead of inches ( i hope that analogy makes sense :dontknow: :dontknow: ) lol... on a second note... srtbrad is a kick ass guy... dnt remember who said it tho lol:rock: :rock:

Jumping on the Wagon too ^^^ For Being A Tork Monster That's Alot Of Water For A Burn Out! :dontknow:

Rules of the track sweetheart..... Gainesville speedway... not me....

Well You Go Threw The Water And Then Do The Burnout Honey,So The Water Gets Off The Tire And Your 60 ft Don't Suck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back