The lookback...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today as I was walking in from the parking lot at work, coming back from lunch, I caught myself looking back to check out my truck. I catch myself doing this from time to time...especially after a new visual mod. I'm not really sure why I look back. I know what my truck looks like.....but I still do the lookback. Maybe it's just to admire it more. Anybody else do this? Or is my attraction to my truck completely inappropriate to the level of needing psychological help....

Today as I was walking in from the parking lot at work, coming back from lunch, I caught myself looking back to check out my truck. I catch myself doing this from time to time...especially after a new visual mod. I'm not really sure why I look back. I know what my truck looks like.....but I still do the lookback. Maybe it's just to admire it more. Anybody else do this? Or is my attraction to my truck completely inappropriate to the level of needing psychological help....

I do it too, I've caught myself walking to the door at work just to look at it and say to myself "I can't believe that's actually mine", it's like you gotta make sure your not dreaming.

I do it too, I've caught myself walking to the door at work just to look at it and say to myself "I can't believe that's actually mine", it's like you gotta make sure your not dreaming.

I do the samething in my garage...I'll walk out in the garage just to look at it and think "Man i can't believe that's mine, I never thought I'd have one again".

I keep my covered by (car cover) and b4 I walk in the house I go back and lift up the cover to do a more thorough look lol

I do it all the time and love it haha. :rock: I make it look like I'm looking at other things though, gotta be low-key and modest! ;)

I have had my truck for just over a month. The truck doesn't run right now, (thread...dealership destroyed my truck) but I still go out to the garage and visualize the mods I want to do. My wife thinks, I should be looking at her that way...lol

I always look at mine 2 or 3 times lol like others have said I can't believe I acctually own that truck.

lol , all of the above here.
also checking every reflexion in windows at shops and big buildings when i drive by...:D

I do it now that I have added so many new Visual mods. Gotta make sure your truck looks bad@ss at all times!!! :rock:

lol , all of the above here.
also checking every reflexion in windows at shops and big buildings when i drive by...:D

I was doing that the other day looking at my 2/3 drop and racing stripes!! lol We are all Truck Crazy!!!:)

I find myself sitting on the couch and randomly peeing through my blinds out into the parking lot of my apartment and staring at my truck. I purposely back it into a parking spot on the opposite side of the spots right by my window that way I can see the front of it and the side and the sun hits it just right, oh man that's the life. And I love that people in my complex have figured out not to park on either side of it (most of the time) so it just sits there like a hulking beast waiting to pounce on someone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back