The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I'd PM them both. Let them know whoever gets back to you first gets the banner. Thanks again for being so on the ball with this, Paul!

I agree! I appreciate pushing to get it moving.

Glad to see tha banner moving along.... Haha I replyed back to AMTRUCKER22's email. So hopefully I recieve the banner within the next couple of days.

I will send the banner out Monday. I will PM Justin with the tracking number. Thanks for letting me borrow the banner!

One last picture with the banner. Tomorrow it will be off to Justin.

Banner2.jpg

Nice job pushing it on to the next person Paul. Now Justin it would help if you PM the next guy now for his address so you can ship it out sooner when you get finished.

Sent out the banner this morning via USPS priority mail. I sent Justin the tracking on it. Thanks for letting me play!

I am adding more posts to the Get your posts up thread. Give me a little bit and you should be able to PM me

Thanks

Looks like it is in Mellville, NY. Should be to Justin no later than tomorrow.

EDIT... Just got an update saying it should be delivered today.

Last edited:
BOOM!!! And this is how this thing should be rolling by everybody. Good work guys!

I am next on the list and have already been in contact with sinus19. We will both be out of town for some time in July. So I will send it as soon as I sign it.

There is a huge Car Show this Sunday in Syracuse. MOPAR MADNESS. Last year there was over 500 cars. Hopefully the weather holds out. It would of been awesome to have the banner at the show!!

I am next on the list and have already been in contact with sinus19. We will both be out of town for some time in July. So I will send it as soon as I sign it.

There is a huge Car Show this Sunday in Syracuse. MOPAR MADNESS. Last year there was over 500 cars. Hopefully the weather holds out. It would of been awesome to have the banner at the show!!

yes'er...

Utah just had one as well, i didnt get to go though :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back