The Official "Help SANTEEN install his Paxton" thread

SANTEEN said:
Chief, I would never do anything to hurt your twin. :)

Good, The Wolf is happy now. He was afraid you may hurt his twin...

Just got back to this thread, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.. :)

SANTEEN said:
If I hang around with you and Stinker long enough, y'all will figure out a way to take Joy away from me.:hmmmm2:
Buddy, all we gonna do is bring you more Joy:D :D

Need parts help. On top of ordering the oil return kit, the oil feed kit, the crank pin kit and some spacers and bolts.....Now I find that I need another part. Apparantly in addition to the three pullies that mount to the mounting bracket, there is also a larger idler pulley that replaces the factory idler pulley. Guess what? The larger idler pulley that replaces the factory idler pulley is missing. Surprise!!! Does anybody know the part number for the idler pulley. I see the numbers for the three pullies that mount to the bracket. But, not the one that replaces the factory idler pulley. I now I bought a used kit and I expected to find some parts missing. But, it's just getting a little frustrating, when it was advertised as "including every nut and bolt".

SANTEEN said:
Need parts help. On top of ordering the oil return kit, the oil feed kit, the crank pin kit and some spacers and bolts.....Now I find that I need another part. Apparantly in addition to the three pullies that mount to the mounting bracket, there is also a larger idler pulley that replaces the factory idler pulley. Guess what? The larger idler pulley that replaces the factory idler pulley is missing. Surprise!!! Does anybody know the part number for the idler pulley. I see the numbers for the three pullies that mount to the bracket. But, not the one that replaces the factory idler pulley. I now I bought a used kit and I expected to find some parts missing. But, it's just getting a little frustrating, when it was advertised as "including every nut and bolt".
i might have it,if not you can use a stock idler pulley from napa

SANTEEN said:

you shoulda paid the $8k dollas they use to go fer:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

come on man you got esh for cheap. whats a couple bolts and pulleys???:D :D

FerrariTruck said:
you shoulda paid the $8k dollas they use to go fer:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

come on man you got esh for cheap. whats a couple bolts and pulleys???:D :D
It's not the money. It's the fact that once I start the install, my truck is down until I get the parts. More importantly, I have someone coming to help me;) , and I don't want to waste their time. So, I'm trying to get everything before hand. But, no big deal. I'm just venting a bit.:)

flchub said:
i might have it,if not you can use a stock idler pulley from napa
Check and see if you have one, Big Sexy. If not, what size do I get?Supposedly, it's larger than the stock one. When you get a chance, can you measure yours? Diameter and width?

viperhauler said:
i think it's gonna be too aggravating for you to finish...

and you should get mad and send it to SC....to someone who has a much less use for it;)

:D :D
I bet you know just the person.:D

Another issue...maybe. Take a look at the injectors. Length looks fine, but what what's up with the shaft at the bottom of the old one on the right. Everything else looks fine.
1257631678.jpg

FATJACK said:
Damn Steve, ain't you burning gas yet???
I'm trying, Jack. But, I'm trying to figure out if my new injectors will work. They dont have that long shaft at the bottom like the old ones.

SANTEEN said:
I'm trying, Jack. But, I'm trying to figure out if my new injectors will work. They dont have that long shaft at the bottom like the old ones.
Stick 'em in and crank the bitch!!:D

walbert said:
How do you lose a clip....... go find it. :D Your not looking hard enough.

They are pretty small and black to top it off:( They blend in very good.:D I've almost lost them to:D

Yeah it's gone. I'll look in the morning. But, does anyone know if they're available seperately? And, anyone have an idea about the differece in the way the injectors look?

the stock injetcors are 36 lbs I believe the newer one looks like the ones in the roe but shorter. those 60lbs? (new ones)
yes you can get the clips but I dont now the part number.

DevilDawg3097 said:
the stock injetcors are 36 lbs I believe the newer one looks like the ones in the roe but shorter. those 60lbs? (new ones)
yes you can get the clips but I dont now the part number.
The new ones are the 65lb ones that I bought from Bone. I was just concerned about that shaft coming from the bottom of the old ones. I've never seen that style injector from one of our trucks.

Got the injectors installed today, except for the one that I lost the clip. Will get one from dodge tomorrow to finish the install and hopefully not find any fuel leaks. :) Also installed the triple gauge pod and wired in all the gauges, Boost, A/F and Fuel Pressure.:rock:

Back