The Official "Help SANTEEN install his Paxton" thread

Back on Topic!!! Getting ready to remove the fan so I can pin the crank. When I refill the power steering, can I use ATF or is there a special fluid that I have to use?

SANTEEN said:
Back on Topic!!! My GUYis getting ready to remove the fan so HE can pin the crank. When HE refills the power steering, can HE use ATF or is there a special fluid that HE has to use?

Fixed for ya :D

Stop getting ahead of yourself..... Where are more pics?

SANTEEN said:
Back on Topic!!! Getting ready to remove the fan so I can pin the crank. When I refill the power steering, can I use ATF or is there a special fluid that I have to use?
atf+4 sir

Stinker said:
atf+4 sir
Thank You, kind sir. By the way, why is my wife calling me today and asking for your number?:dontknow:

Crank is pinned and oil pan is tapped. Almost have everything back together. Keeping fingers crossed that we have no leaks.

SANTEEN said:
Crank is pinned and oil pan is tapped. Almost have everything back together. Keeping fingers crossed that we have no leaks.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
well:questionmark: :aetsch: Good to go yet?
Not even close.:( I just put an order in with paxton, for the missing spacers and oil feed kit that didn't come with the kit. So, it's gonna be a slow process. But, atleast the hard work part is over. The rest is just bolting stuff up and see what else is missing.

FATJACK said:
You hang around me and Stinker long enough you can learn a lot!!!:rock: :rock:
If I hang around with you and Stinker long enough, y'all will figure out a way to take Joy away from me.:hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back