The Perfect Stance

I think it looks cool.

So SRTVenomous this new suspension your putting in is it going to have a air ride system with it? I know you've talked of this before, so you can make your truck any height you want. Just wondering if you found a good system for our trucks.

I think it looks cool.

So SRTVenomous this new suspension your putting in is it going to have a air ride system with it? I know you've talked of this before, so you can make your truck any height you want. Just wondering if you found a good system for our trucks.

Were gonna be dropping it with custom a arms, and a custom triangulated 4 link rear end, it will ride at the lowered height as it is being set up for the " mile" race so we need it on the ground. It will have a couple simple lift bags to get it up and portable around any bumps or loading on trailers. but it will pretty much ride in the slammed position...

If it hooks at the track....i like it. If it's just for show, it's a waste of a nice fast sport truck.

Its a photoshop...

Look at the front bumper. Unless he's got 1/2 a front bumper, you shouldn't be able to see clear to the pavement in front of the front tire or front of the rear one either...

I think it looks cool.
Just wondering if you found a good system for our trucks.

I have Airlift70000 at the back with remote controle from Tony's , work perfect.

Lowered vehicles are fine , bagged is :dontknow:

Get the extreme lowering kit from jtsvp and some qa1 shocks.
In combination of some 20 inch rims with thin wall tyres and you wil get close i think.

Get the extreme lowering kit from jtsvp and some qa1 shocks.
In combination of some 20 inch rims with thin wall tyres and you wil get close i think.

Running the extreme already with qa1s, but shes not low enough so its going for a full revamp

I like it. Are you going to be selling your extreme kit, or are you going to try to modify it? The extreme kit is the 2/5 drop for the QC right? Thats the one i want to get.

Personally, I think a slammed truck is perfect when it is parked! Never understood the dropped on the ground look OR the raised to the clouds 4x4s out runnin the streets. Just my opinion but, I think a 1/2 drop on an RC & a 2/4 drop on a QC gives it the ride height I like. Obviously, others like different approaches. All is good, keeps things interesting...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back