The Perfect Throttle Body

Looks like we have enough interest to lower the price to $450. I can ship up to 5 right now. Just a note, this throttle body does not yet fit the QC. BBK will have the QC version done shortly, a change to the linkage is needed. So for now RC is all we can do.

i have got to run right now.
how does this work & if i get it ordered tonight will it be here in time for Sept. 20th????
zip is 75247. dallas, texas
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the interest, but it looks like I should have done my homework a little better here. All of our installs have been on Vipers and it appears there is a differance in the QC and RC linkages. I was fitting one to a RC today and found that we cannot hook up the cruise control. EED and BBK are getting this resolved and we should be ready shortly.

Let us know when the QC one is ready.....

i be ready:rock::burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: RC here

Last edited:
(quoted list, adding QC or RC)

1. ZCx
2. HaroldD @ $450, not $499 QC
3. Big Worm
4.eddie102870

HaroldD said:
(quoted list, adding QC or RC)

1. ZCx Reg. Cab:rock:
2. HaroldD @ $450, not $499 QC
3. Big Worm
4.eddie102870

1. ZCx Reg. Cab :rock:

any update on availability yet??????
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

..... and this would be Dan. He said there working-on-it. We talked yesterday (9-16-08) :rock:

190778.jpg

Quick

just order a butt load of levers from Dodge or the maker of the lever for our trucks??????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

DC Performance said:
Looks like we have enough interest to lower the price to $450. I can ship up to 5 right now. Just a note, this throttle body does not yet fit the QC. BBK will have the QC version done shortly, a change to the linkage is needed. So for now RC is all we can do.

Um, yeah.

It only has one connector for the cables. Whatcha supposed to do with the cruise control, let alone the kickdown?

i could do without the cruise control for now, if its just a bolt on update
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Update

I just spoke to Dan and he informed me BBK has requested a truck at their facility to work on the correct linkage for the new TB. The truck is being delivered to BBK next Wed. the 1st of Oct. New BBK RC & QC TB's coming soon!!!!

FYI- Dan's communication on this issue has been excellent.

blackviper said:
If anyone is curious, these are 67mm twin blade design and the stock ones are 65mm. Just an FYI.

In other words, this is almost like the stock TB THEN.. And to me it even looks stock so what's the improvement other than 2mm? The X-Met TB doesn't have the middle column so that much more airflow is available for use. As for surging mine doesn't surge even WHILE on cruise..

Am I missing something?

Venom Power said:
In other words, this is almost like the stock TB THEN.. And to me it even looks stock so what's the improvement other than 2mm? The X-Met TB doesn't have the middle column so that much more airflow is available for use. As for surging mine doesn't surge even WHILE on cruise..

Am I missing something?

I have had issues with a single blade TB, so much so I went back to the stock TB and the issues were resolved - the build quality of the BBK is excellent, has better bling than stock and 2mm larger x 2 - works for me - if your single blade is working well - of course the BBK would not be a wise choice.

Venom Power said:

Am I missing something?

Ditto.Mine works perfectly.Maybe I am just too ignorant of what is going on to see the benefit ? :dontknow: This thread is the first that I have heard of wide-spread problems with the single-blade design.My single-blade TB works very well on the 10 and the same design worked even better on my L.

Maybe someone could explain what we are missing here ?

Venom Power said:

Am I missing something?

looked at my stock throttle body today.
i don't think Dodge can make a smooth bore throttle body.
there is a small ridge just inside the start of the bore & then feels like a roller coaster ride past the butter flys.
just by the photos of the BBK its a straight shot.
the one sure way to tell would be to post the CFM flows of the stock, BBK, Roe throttles & choose which one ya need for your app. or likes.

i think Ram From Hell said it, for stock to modded N/A the stock to BBK TB is good. then for the blown/jucied guys the single.

the BBK should flow more over stock & the Roe out flow both of them.
flow numbers would be interestin though

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back