The ROE page.

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see we are gonna have a few new Roe's to add to the list. SO for the sake of bandwidth:aetsch: This will be for all you guy's that have questions and for us who have them (or had them) to answer them. But for those that are not forged, some tips do not follow especially if its for increased boost. Because then you will join the oh shit club or as some call it the kablooey club. SO ask away. :itsme: :elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
I see we are gonna have a few new Roe's to add to the list. SO for the sake of bandwidth:aetsch: This will be for all you guy's that have questions and for us who have them (or had them) to answer them. But for those that are not forged, some tips do not follow especially if its for increased boost. Because then you will join the oh shit club or as some call it the kablooey club. SO ask away. :itsme: :elefant:

Thanks for this, i will be doing my install over the next week or so!!!

If you keep the boost at 5-6 and dont hammer it too much it could last awhile. But then you have the auto tranny issue. Did you do anything to that?
Its the paper clip analysis. You keep bending it it breaks:mad:

nycstev said:
If you keep the boost at 5-6 and dont hammer it too much it could last awhile. But then you have the auto tranny issue. Did you do anything to that?
Its the paper clip analysis. You keep bending it it breaks:mad:

Yeah stock boost will be fine, not looking to get more than 5-6 psi. Over the past 24 months I have only put 5000 miles on the truck. Tranny has shift kit, solonoid upgrade, and mag-hytec deep pan.

Does anyone know the part number for the 2.0 bar map sensor, and how to hook it up? The kit I bought was a vec kit, I'm running SCT. Thanks.

I don't have the part number but hook the map up to the vacuum port on the passenger rear of the intake DO NOT use the map on top of the supercharger.

Anyone know what nozzle to use with meth/water injection setup for 4-6 psi of boost on a roe supercharger? Also running a shure-flo pump, any adjustments on the flow rate?

Rickspeed said:
Thanks, i guess i just run a tube to the sensor? I capped off the port up top already.
zex015.jpg

zex014.jpg

Rice Eater said:
Wow Devil Dawg nice numbers with the row! What are the details of your build?

I have an updated Vec if anyone is interested.
Thanks where you been. Just forged and some tweeks here and there. Once I get it where I want, I will list a full disclosure:p I have list for 600hp/700hp/now Im shootin for 800hp then I'll list the differances of each.

Hmmm...maybe I missed something along the way...can we talk more about the MAP sensor Dawg....I was told just to replace MAP with a 2005 SRT4 MAP sensor....just had to file it a little and it plugged right into the top of the SC.....what is the deal running back to that back???:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Hmmm...maybe I missed something along the way...can we talk more about the MAP sensor Dawg....I was told just to replace MAP with a 2005 SRT4 MAP sensor....just had to file it a little and it plugged right into the top of the SC.....what is the deal running back to that back???:dontknow:
That's where I tapped into for my map sensor. When I take it apart again. I'm gonna tap it out and mount it up front. I left the old map sensor in as a plug.

DevilDawg3097 said:
That's where I tapped into for my map sensor. When I take it apart again. I'm gonna tap it out and mount it up front. I left the old map sensor in as a plug.

So you are going to put it back where it mounts up top??..

The 2bar has to be after the sc to be able to read boost and vaccum. If you have the vec then you plug a 2 bar for over 8psi I think.

TNVIPER said:
So you are going to put it back where it mounts up top??..
No in front under the pulley drive. If you have an sct how are you running it up top. I was told only with the vec:confused:

DevilDawg3097 said:
The 2bar has to be after the sc to be able to read boost and vaccum. If you have the vec then you plug a 2 bar for over 8psi I think.

This is something new...nobody ever mentioned that....where did you hear it?...might explain small issue I am having.........and why are you moving it from back to front?...

How old is your Roe:p Sean told me he didnt even make them like mine anymore and thats what I had to do to get the 2bar for the sct. And your reading boost good from there?

TNVIPER said:
This is something new...nobody ever mentioned that....where did you hear it?...might explain small issue I am having.........and why are you moving it from back to front?...
Just so there is not so much wiring now I can finish up and start to make her look pretty. Ok dont quote me because my memory sucks and it's been a while.
When I first installed my ROE I had the instructions for install with a vec so I had no clue about the 2bar (another story that Im sure sean wanted to choke me for a while:vollkommenauf: :D ) so I ran it and it ran like shiiiit and thru all kind of codes. Sean finally decoded my jibberish and told me the vec can use the original map sensor because you tap another line for boost reading. I asked him about putting it up where the original map sensor and He told me no because you can not read boost right at the TB it had to be after the S/C so I just put a 4 way in where the original port was, boost gauge 2bar, FMU, and shit cant remember the other one.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Just so there is not so much wiring now I can finish up and start to make her look pretty. Ok dont quote me because my memory sucks and it's been a while.
When I first installed my ROE I had the instructions for install with a vec so I had no clue about the 2bar (another story that Im sure sean wanted to choke me for a while:vollkommenauf: :D ) so I ran it and it ran like shiiiit and thru all kind of codes. Sean finally decoded my jibberish and told me the vec can use the original map sensor because you tap another line for boost reading. I asked him about putting it up where the original map sensor and He told me no because you can not read boost right at the TB it had to be after the S/C so I just put a 4 way in where the original port was, boost gauge 2bar, FMU, and shit cant remember the other one.

WTF???>..i cant give you an answer without getting an error message???....even tried to PM you...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back