The ROE page.

When you have all the stuff off and after you guys pin your crank check the Torque on the crank bolt. And make sure it is in gear:p also after you put the intake part on, cover the port openings shit (especialy washer that come with are aluminum) falls in really easy:mad: and head gasket arent cheap:elefant: but I do have a passenger side gasket if anyone needs it:aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
If you dont delete all your pm's you would of remembered I sent ya the link a while ago, leave the goats alone:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme:

lmao - man i 4got, even when i was searching thu that site - i was like man it sure does seem like i seen this b4 haha.... PM box get FULL fast haha i need to start writing shit down :)

Rickspeed said:
Great Info, Thanks. And yes it I'd great to see members sharing knowledge. :rock:

np - even tho i will not be installin my Roe till Nov "maybe sooner" i will be keeping a close eye in in this thread !

and yes its nice to be able to come to a place and get anwsers and help by far this is a GREAT place for that after all it all about the trucks ... i look forward to meeting you Rick, "if ya can make it to the sho in sept'

TNVIPER said:
Almost makes you think this forum is for learning about SRT10 trucks??..:D

This thread may have solved all my issues with my truck....Torrie just emailed me saying this is probably why he had so much trouble with tuning my truck.....if it does cure them Matt is going receive a little gift..:love:

It will fix your problems Larry,like Ramchargerguy said,I went through this already this summer,running good now,just getting DashDAQ all wired up to my A/F guages(waiting on a harness) and then I will datalog it and send info to Torrie for fine tunes:rock:

i guess a good start for us "gettin to know" Roe s/c guys is

Do's and Donts

Tip's and Trick's

with the install and everyday driving

and what are some advise our fellow member can give us

VIPER said:

Do's and Donts

Tip's and Trick's

Dont race any big gray QC's. Do bring enough money to buy me a dinner and beer in PCB

VIPER said:

Do's and Donts

Tip's and Trick's

If you think your ass end comes out fast from under stock truck on turns, the S/C makes it ten times worse so becareful nailing it around a turn even in 2nd:dontknow: :dontknow: and keep the site glass to the oil clean and keep an eye on it. Oh If you dump the clutch in 1st gear at about 5grand you can shift all the way to 4th and not move until you hit 5th:p :D . I couldnt do it stock it would always hook at 3rd.

Just found this thread after I read Rick's. Excellent.

One tidbit. Sean and I had some issues with my MAP sensor initially. Seems not all sensors are made the same. Sean had to send me new tunes based on the output I was getting from the MAP with a voltmeter. Basically the calibration was different than he expected. The ECU was throwing codes all over the place since at 10mm/Hg, the MAP was reading a few tenths of a psi of boost. Just a warning. Pretty sure Sean always uses the SRT4 2Bar part, but that's also the one he sent me that had problems.

Rick, just make sure when you are all put together that she runs nice and smooth before you put the engine under any load. You can really do some damage if anything's wrong in the initial install. Sean's instructions say the same.

Got the MAP sensor re-routed....truck runs fine until the boost guage reads anything above zero...then it falls on it's face....A/F guage reads 10.0 which is as low as it will go....I am not sure whether the engine stumbles because fuel goes so rich or it is actually going lean but the guage doesnt react fast enough....I dont hold the pedal down because if it is going way lean it might kaboom!!

Probably going to need a temp tune from Torrie till I can get with him and tune it......

Anyone else run into this after moving the MAP from the box on top of the blower to the a line connected to the lower intake?

TNVIPER said:
Got the MAP sensor re-routed....truck runs fine until the boost guage reads anything above zero...then it falls on it's face....A/F guage reads 10.0 which is as low as it will go....I am not sure whether the engine stumbles because fuel goes so rich or it is actually going lean but the guage doesnt react fast enough....I dont hold the pedal down because if it is going way lean it might kaboom!!

Probably going to need a temp tune from Torrie till I can get with him and tune it......

Anyone else run into this after moving the MAP from the box on top of the blower to the a line connected to the lower intake?

Yellow venom did do you have the original tunes that came withthe kit? Try on if them it usually fixes the problems although Joe and me still run pig rich with those tunes. Sean did tweak mine to 11.4-12.2 but I'm still down on power.

Larry, do you have the methanol nozzle close to the throttle body? If so, try running a tune without and see how the truck reacts.

DevilDawg3097 said:
the map sensor maybe screwed? or did you use new?

Just put a new sensor on about a month ago....my tune was custom done on a dyno with Torrie sitting in the truck...I would think the tune never experienced boost where the MAP sensor was mounted...he had trouble getting the truck tuned which he now says was more than likely caused by the MAP location..

TNVIPER said:
Just put a new sensor on about a month ago....my tune was custom done on a dyno with Torrie sitting in the truck...I would think the tune never experienced boost where the MAP sensor was mounted...he had trouble getting the truck tuned which he now says was more than likely caused by the MAP location..
So it is in the tune, now it is seeing boost and going wtf do i do:p Well Im sure torrie will work his magic for ya:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
So it is in the tune, now it is seeing boost and going wtf do i do:p Well Im sure torrie will work his magic for ya:rock:

LOL...makes sense....Torrie tuned it when it was only reading vacuum or at most zero pressure....now it is going positive and I guess it just thinks the sky is falling and started throwing fuel big time.......I did notice there is no more lean out when barely tipping into the throttle..

TNVIPER said:
LOL...makes sense....Torrie tuned it when it was only reading vacuum or at most zero pressure....now it is going positive and I guess it just thinks the sky is falling and started throwing fuel big time.......I did notice there is no more lean out when barely tipping into the throttle..

This s good now if torrie gets a tune for your truck that works very well then it will make my life easier getting a tune for mine later on once I forge it and turn up the boost

Ramchargerguy said:
This s good now if torrie gets a tune for your truck that works very well then it will make my life easier getting a tune for mine later on once I forge it and turn up the boost
I havent had any problems with my tunes,did notice sean is a little more reserved on tuning, I was a little rich, then I got a 6lb from torrie after my forge :burnout: :burnout: Im running a generic 6lb/10lb (dont ask me ask torrie, it works good:D ) so when I get all the info for torrie it will be like christmas again with my new tune. But if your not forged sean is the man to keep you from going boom boom.;)

Yeah i know its conservative, which is good for now. I'm thinking about starting a thread with updates on how its going. BUT I font want to jinks myself Maybe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back