The ROE page.

I take it the intercooler is plumbed into the SC system? Hot air from the left side goes to.......then the cooler dense air enters the.... on the....

What is the purpose of the 3rd picture? Clearance? Cowl? I have a really cool wiper? :)

I take it the intercooler is plumbed into the SC system? Hot air from the left side goes to.......then the cooler dense air enters the.... on the....

What is the purpose of the 3rd picture? Clearance? Cowl? I have a really cool wiper? :)

its a bypass intercooler:

The SC builds heat as the air bypasses. When the air goes through the SC once, under boost, it actually runs a little cooler.

The SC has internal compression, so the bypass cooler can keep temps lower on higher boost (10+ psi) applications where the blower is spinning faster.

Once you’re at boost, it’s closed and doesn’t matter.

there has been more more successful gains with a dual intercooler setup but i will wait to post more info about this till he return's from JTSVP.

the other pictures - well who know's, when i c/p the links to post i didnt think i grab that one - Owell shit happens

got the truck finish a few mth's ago

here are a few pictures of my setup - i dont have any current pictures ATM

the truck will be going to JTSVP for additional upgrades shortly....

Picture146.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture111.jpg

I do miss this truck !!!!!

The ROE page

Thanks for the help guys next question, any ms3 owners who are upgrading their exhaust and are willing to sell their OEM catback?

Thanks for the help guys next question, any ms3 owners who are upgrading their exhaust and are willing to sell their OEM catback?

I have one for sale. I am ready to sale for the price listed. Please contact me at my gmail for western union direct deposit.

How hard is the install on the Roe Blower? Also how hard is the uninstall on the Roe Blower? I’m thinking about getting one but I might need to install/uninstall every 2 years. Due to I live in the Nazi state of California. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back