The ROE page.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL thats the one, the only hot jersey momma!:D

Thank you sir:)

Viper...i had a feeling my a** was gonna be on the forum lol
had a ton of fun working on the truck this weekend :rock: :rock:

e4b01e82.jpg

Fuel system ready to be installed :)

I knew there was something that I liked about Tina. :D It sure as hell wasnt her choice in men. But now I know. She got a nice butt.:p :D

But it's now confirmed that sweet cheeks is gay. Cuz, there aint no way work would have continued on my truck, after that pic. :D

I'm not sure I can stand any more pics of the wife...my heart is very delicate...

SANTEEN said:
But it's now confirmed that sweet cheeks is gay. Cuz, there aint no way work would have continued on my truck, after that pic. :D

you STFU !!

TNVIPER said:
Dang Chris...everyone knows what fuel rails look like..:boring: ..post some more pics of the wife...:marchmellow:

shhhhhh............ ill post more pic's in the other thread later today ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

finished up the fuel system - and the install of the Roe, - now all that is left is to complete the water/meth wiring and the new fuse box for the elec - hood - caltrac's and tunes from torrie and im'a DONE woohoo !!!

Picture021.jpg

oh and the interior lol
Picture023.jpg

Won't be long.....

Whooooop, Whoooooop, Whoooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep - i cant wait, i worked on it all weekend - i wanted to start it up, but i figured i should wait for the tunes b4 i do that lol

ok - had a good weekend, all is left to be completed for the intercooler setup and the cold air intake setup - should not be much longer now !!!! i do have a few questions regurding the MAP

1st - what MAP sensor are you runing 3 bar - 2 bar - srt-4 srt-10 :dontknow:

and i read alot of debait about the locations of the MAP - where do you have it located ?

and how are you guys tieing in the boost - to a boost gauge, map, and WM ???

for tho's runnig an intercooler setup what is the size of your intercooler

L W H and inlet's plz

thanks,

Chris

VIPER said:
ok - had a good weekend, all is left to be completed for the intercooler setup and the cold air intake setup - should not be much longer now !!!! i do have a few questions regurding the MAP

1st - what MAP sensor are you runing 3 bar - 2 bar - srt-4 srt-10 :dontknow:

and i read alot of debait about the locations of the MAP - where do you have it located ?

and how are you guys tieing in the boost - to a boost gauge, map, and WM ???

for tho's runnig an intercooler setup what is the size of your intercooler

L W H and inlet's plz

thanks,

Chris
Check ur text. Map sensor question answered, sweet cheeks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back