The ROE page.

at idle or cruise the sir fuel meter should not be used, it takes its best reading at wot, at wot you are around 11, that will work and you are getting prob the best hp at that range, I like to see them a bit lower, around 10.5 or 10 to be extremly safe sir

Mine was a flat 10.0 till i went on the dyno a few times and sent Sean the info now I am 11.5-12.2 WOT that's where he wants them set for the street.

Ok, all gauges are done, put everything back together. Took a couple nice pulls on highway. Under boost and at WOT I have consistent AF of 10.5, and 5 lbs of boost. Truck pulls like a beast. This week I will finish the water/meth install, and in 2 weeks gunna hit the dyno.

Ramchargerguy said:
Mine was a flat 10.0 till i went on the dyno a few times and sent Sean the info now I am 11.5-12.2 WOT that's where he wants them set for the street.
No way would I be 11.5 - 12.2 on a stock bottom end.

Rickspeed said:
Ok, all gauges are done, put everything back together. Took a couple nice pulls on highway. Under boost and at WOT I have consistent AF of 10.5, and 5 lbs of boost. Truck pulls like a beast. This week I will finish the water/meth install, and in 2 weeks gunna hit the dyno.
Nice and safe buddy.

i want to ride in both a stock bottom in roe and paxton truck....i love the look of the Roe!

She's looking real good Rick!

SANTEEN said:
No way would I be 11.5 - 12.2 on a stock bottom end.

If you saw my thread last year there was a few pulls with a 13+ AF and only 4,5#. Now im at 6.5-7.5# running 94+ with W/M and on the low timing setting tune. but the weather he has been crap for 3 weeks it's now been parked and I'm collecting parts to build the engine up this winter. Plus not going over 5500rpm or missing shifts and over revving has probably kept me safe.

Rickspeed said:

now come down here and take me for a ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER said:
now come down here and take me for a ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll probably be the fastest truck you've been in, or will be in. :D

SANTEEN said:
It'll probably be the fastest truck you've been in, or will be in. :D

lol, maybe.... mine is still apart in the gar.

didnt u get my txt msg fooker

Rickspeed i wish i could have made it to the track on Friday night w/ the club...what did ya run?

Rickspeed said:
Low 13's but no traction 60' was like 2.200-2.500.

let me drive it lol, pick a weekend and ill come up there - i wanna see the truck and grab that "part" off you :) ill call ya tonight

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back