The ROE page.

Called Sean this morning, and the injector is the right one. Its a 42# injector rated at 43 psi of fuel, so ours running at 58+ psi of fuel makes it a 48.8# injector, and as pressure rises that number goes up even higher.

Figure I'd bump a good thread.

Thanks to Joe Yellow Venom for starting me on my engine build. I got his build invoice and am collecting the same parts that he's got in his engine plus a few extras.

What's on the way or have now:

Cam
Valve spring set
Billet mains
Head stud kit
Complete gasket set

What is on hold till next month:
K1 Rods
Main cap stud kit
69lb injectors
Dual in tank pump setup.

Ramchargerguy said:
Figure I'd bump a good thread.

Thanks to Joe Yellow Venom for starting me on my engine build. I got his build invoice and am collecting the same parts that he's got in his engine plus a few extras.

What's on the way or have now:

Cam
Valve spring set
Billet mains
Head stud kit
Complete gasket set

What is on hold till next month:
K1 Rods
Main cap stud kit
69lb injectors
Dual in tank pump setup.
Would you or Joe, mind giving us some specifics on the dual in-tank pump setup? I've been wanting to do this. Thanks

Well I got my injector in, and it seemed to fix most of the problem, idle is not as rough. I drove it a bit, and got on it a little tonight. Only thing that worries me, under load she seemed to lag and there was some popping out the exhaust. Any ideas on what that could be?

Rickspeed said:
Well I got my injector in, and it seemed to fix most of the problem, idle is not as rough. I drove it a bit, and got on it a little tonight. Only thing that worries me, under load she seemed to lag and there was some popping out the exhaust. Any ideas on what that could be?

Who tuned it?

is the popping happening under acceleration you need to quit driving...may be detonation.....if popping under deceleration then it is normal......and you should not have a lag....something is not right..

Normal driving fine, hard acceleration poppin and lagging. I was thinking detonation too, so I brought her home. Running Torrie's non meth tune at the moment.

TNVIPER said:
is the popping happening under acceleration you need to quit driving...may be detonation.....if popping under deceleration then it is normal......and you should not have a lag....something is not right..

Rickspeed said:
Normal driving fine, hard acceleration poppin and lagging. I was thinking detonation too, so I brought her home. Running Torrie's non meth tune at the moment.

have you ran it with the meth - and meth tune yet ???

Back