The ROE page.

VIPER said:
let me drive it in, pick a weekend and ill come up there - i wanna see you real bad and grab that "part" of yours :) ill call ya tonight babe
:dontknow: Who'd a guessed?

I think someone should try twin SC'rs like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdiqK68iOg

There's 3 different videos on this truck this one is the oldest I seen it a few years back.
PSC superchargers repaired my Roe blower before it went to Matt ''devildogg3097''

So I'm thinkin custom plentum and 2 whipple 2.5-2.8 blowers:D I was thinking 2 smaller blowers would be more efficient:dontknow: It would look AWESOME when you popped the hood for sure! I'm sure they would scream too!:elefant:

kyle's srt10 said:
I think someone should try twin SC'rs like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdiqK68iOg

There's 3 different videos on this truck this one is the oldest I seen it a few years back.
PSC superchargers repaired my Roe blower before it went to Matt ''devildogg3097''

So I'm thinkin custom plentum and 2 whipple 2.5-2.8 blowers:D I was thinking 2 smaller blowers would be more efficient:dontknow: It would look AWESOME when you popped the hood for sure! I'm sure they would scream too!:elefant:

Supercharger - what's a supercharger ?

eddie102870 said:

eddie -

1st great write up, very useful info there for the new Roe guyz

2nd you have a great looking truck, the "black one"

3rd you are now hood less

4th we have to talk about your kolor scheme bro !!!!

d7eb3676.jpg

DAMM purple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the lynsholm 3.3 Roe super charger,

are teh restrictor plates lower intake manifold plenum stock ? are tehy supposed to be there ?

and if so

are the supposed to be lose "just set in there" or are tehy supposed to be fastin down with RTV or something looks like the plates were just sitting in there rattling all over the place i dont think they are suposed to be just sitting there that would create problems wouldnt you think and destory the intake manifold

VIPER said:
with the lynsholm 3.3 Roe super charger,

are teh restrictor plates lower intake manifold plenum stock ? are tehy supposed to be there ?

and if so

are the supposed to be lose "just set in there" or are tehy supposed to be fastin down with RTV or something looks like the plates were just sitting in there rattling all over the place i dont think they are suposed to be just sitting there that would create problems wouldnt you think and destory the intake manifold

Yes they are you can enlarge the holes also before you put them in;) Use rtv on the corners and bottom. If not you will hear them:aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Yes they are you can enlarge the holes also before you put them in;) Use rtv on the corners and bottom. If not you will hear them:aetsch:

thanks bud

ready for the transplant

IMG_0574.jpg

Last edited:
anyone have a diagram of the meth kit from Roe ? or a install guide ??

TNVIPER said:
PM Rickspeed...he is or has recently installed a Roe meth kit...I know he had Roe email him the diagram...

kool thanks bud - i sent sean a email and Rick a txt lol

what the ez'est way to change out the plugs and wires ?

im installing the ROE this weekend, and putting the front end back together

hopefully if everything goes right the throttle body, cai, meth kit, and gauges shold be installed

then i just gotta wait on the tune and caltrac's

whoooop whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Put in new wires any time you lift the SC...

You will get to the point where you can remove the Roe SC in 30-40 minutes...but changing the plug wires is one of those things that you should do everytime the SC is off.

well i installed the roe this weekend, ez install - also installed JTSVP plugs - coils and wires. over all it was a good weekend and alot of fun, always a plus to spend time with the family workin on the truck :) here a few pic's

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

oh and one for Tony, lol i told you the wife was working on that " plug 7"

Picture002.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back