The ROE page.

Try rewording...

I bought my ROE fall of 2007.....had the VEC then changed to the SCT....was told to use a 2005 SRT4 MAP sensor...just needed to file a little to plug it in....nothing was said about changing the location of the MAP sensor...

TNVIPER said:
Try rewording...

I bought my ROE fall of 2007.....had the VEC then changed to the SCT....was told to use a 2005 SRT4 MAP sensor...just needed to file a little to plug it in....nothing was said about changing the location of the MAP sensor...
Yup thats why your readings are all over:rock: :five: plumb it in back where the vec and probably where your boost gauge is. Then I bet the beast will unleash:rock: even tuned if that map sensor isnt getting the correct info the ecm will only adjust what it see's. The original map sensor only reads vaccum thats why it can go up by the TB but a 2 bar and above have to be able to read vacuum and boost. Make sense now. when you had the vec you had a line for boost right? And yes the srt 4 map sensor is correct it is a 2bar and from what im guessing one of the best made since alot of FI use them for 2bar.

Joe Yellow Venom had an sct problem till I first looked at his setup, the firstthing I noticed is that his map was above the supercharger. Because before it was used with a vec.

The Vec has it's own port for measuring boost and changing perameters, and the computer map will just read vacuum.

When using the sct it must get a vacuum/boost reading so it has to be below the supercharger. There's no boost above. Joe and torrie were having lean issues and runnig poorly under boost. When we went to Calgary I seen this and we moved the sensor and no more issues it runs on the orignal torrie s/c tune.

pm Dragon or moparts connection they would know for sure I got mine from Sean and it is an srt 4 2bar.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Yup thats why your readings are all over:rock: :five: plumb it in back where the vec and probably where your boost gauge is. Then I bet the beast will unleash:rock: even tuned if that map sensor isnt getting the correct info the ecm will only adjust what it see's. The original map sensor only reads vaccum thats why it can go up by the TB but a 2 bar and above have to be able to read vacuum and boost. Make sense now. when you had the vec you had a line for boost right? And yes the srt 4 map sensor is correct it is a 2bar and from what im guessing one of the best made since alot of FI use them for 2bar.

Thanks for the phone call Matt.....this may just be what I have been lookin for...cant believe this has not came up before....or if it has how could I go 2 yrs and not see it?...Thanks bro!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Thanks where you been. Just forged and some tweeks here and there. Once I get it where I want, I will list a full disclosure:p I have list for 600hp/700hp/now Im shootin for 800hp then I'll list the differances of each.

SWEET! I thought maybe you forged it and sprayed it but if that is all SC then it must be a blast to drive!!

I got married and we both have been working hard to pay off some debt and get a head of the game so haven't been racing or doing too much. Little fishin here and there. Cant wait to hear your details!

I ordered a stock map sensor for a dodge neon SRT-4, and thats the part number that came up. $20 shipped not bad.

Rice Eater said:
SWEET! I thought maybe you forged it and sprayed it but if that is all SC then it must be a blast to drive!!

I got married and we both have been working hard to pay off some debt and get a head of the game so haven't been racing or doing too much. Little fishin here and there. Cant wait to hear your details!
Congrats man, oh I spray it too:p just not with the 10lber yet have to actually put my new fuel system on :confused: it doesn't want to do it itself:burnout: But 2 things I did was enlarge the holes in the restritor plates and took the A/C out of the equation:D although minor to do, net very good gains:rock:

this is a GREAT thread ...... it nice to read a performance thread

VIPER said:
this is a GREAT thread ...... it nice to read a performance thread

Almost makes you think this forum is for learning about SRT10 trucks??..:D

This thread may have solved all my issues with my truck....Torrie just emailed me saying this is probably why he had so much trouble with tuning my truck.....if it does cure them Matt is going receive a little gift..:love:

TNVIPER said:

This thread may have solved all my issues with my truck....Torrie just emailed me saying this is probably why he had so much trouble with tuning my truck.....if it does cure them Matt is going receive a little gift..:love:
You dont have to give me anything:love: but no next to sean I think I got that thing inside and out and I didnt plan it that way, but since I march to a different beat:p I ran into problems Sean has never heard of before:eek: :D But it also helps when you have a better set of tools then the dealers do;) Hey where an exclusive club so we has to share all we can to beat the peons:five: (J/K) or am I:burnout: :burnout: :p

TNVIPER said:

yep,... i can remember tho's days lol

DevilDawg3097 said:
You dont have to give me anything:love: but no next to sean I think I got that thing inside and out and I didnt plan it that way, but since I march to a different beat:p I ran into problems Sean has never heard of before:eek: :D But it also helps when you have a better set of tools then the dealers do;) Hey where an exclusive club so we has to share all we can to beat the peons:five: (J/K) or am I:burnout: :burnout: :p

I was going to send you that horse fly that attacked me in the garage while I was talking to you....sprayed that booger with Raid...took him 5 minute to quit flying...stomped him when he hit the floor...blood went everywhere..I was evidently his next meal..:vroam:

TNVIPER said:
I was going to send you that horse fly that attacked me in the garage while I was talking to you....sprayed that booger with Raid...took him 5 minute to quit flying...stomped him when he hit the floor...blood went everywhere..I was evidently his next meal..:vroam:
Why didnt you catch it and saddle him up:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
Why didnt you catch it and saddle him up:p

Dang, I'm still shell shocked over the 2 bats that got after me last week when I went into the garage...I'm going to have to keep the door shut or quit going out there after dark..LOL..:bandit:

here is a nice write up on the Roe Supercharger install with Pic's

click here

i have been looking on line for some time now to help me with my install of the Roe,... this is what i found

enjoy

Chris

VIPER said:

click here

i have been looking on line for some time now to help me with my install of the Roe,... this is what i found

enjoy

Chris
If you dont delete all your pm's you would of remembered I sent ya the link a while ago, leave the goats alone:aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme:

VIPER said:

click here

enjoy

Chris
Great Info, Thanks. And yes it I'd great to see members sharing knowledge. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back