The ROE page.

Rickspeed said:
Too bad it rained on our parade this weekend. So I'm thinking this Sunday the 29th Rick's ROE install BBQ!!! :eating: :beerglass:

yes sir - ill be there

TNVIPER said:
I will wait on Torrie to give me a base as I have too many mods to use a std Roe base tune....69LB injectors, 10LB pulley, etc........one thing to remember is Torrie developed the original tunes for the Roe SC...he and Sean worked together....

I agree with the over fueling due to the boost....when Torrie tuned my truck the MAP was only reading vacuum up to zero pressure...the engine actually ran well at WOT since it was tuned based on the MAP readings...but it did cause some inconsistancy and seemd to cause problems when going from closed loop to open loop.....hence a short lean out when tipping in the throttle...

Any update you get it figured out?

Ramchargerguy said:
Any update you get it figured out?

Got the MAP sensor installed correctly and Torrie sent me a safe tune...cured some issues like the right bank running slightly rich...but Torrie will have to sit in the seat on the dyno to get her right....she made 680HP with a bad MAP reading...expect 700+ in a few weeks...;)

TNVIPER said:
Got the MAP sensor installed correctly and Torrie sent me a safe tune...cured some issues like the right bank running slightly rich...but Torrie will have to sit in the seat on the dyno to get her right....she made 680HP with a bad MAP reading...expect 700+ in a few weeks...;)

awsome !!! .... im happy to see that the Roe sc is starting to get some high HP #'s

keep us up todate bud...

VIPER said:
awsome !!! .... im happy to see that the Roe sc is starting to get some high HP #'s

keep us up todate bud...

I think that what some are missing with the Roe is larger injectors when going to 10LB+ pulleys. My HP easily jumped 55HP with just the change from the Roe supplied 48LB to 69LB.....if the MAP sensor was hooked up correctly I would have easily went over 700HP instead of 680....That was the best he could do as the A/F would move around due to the MAP..

TNVIPER said:
I think that what some are missing with the Roe is larger injectors when going to 10LB+ pulleys. My HP easily jumped 55HP with just the change from the Roe supplied 48LB to 69LB.....if the MAP sensor was hooked up correctly I would have easily went over 700HP instead of 680....That was the best he could do as the A/F would move around due to the MAP..

so i should get bigger injectors ? im not sure what my setup is coming with now,...

VIPER said:
so i should get bigger injectors ? im not sure what my setup is coming with now,...

Your current setup should be 48LB....If you are going to the 10LB pulley you should get larger injectors...60LB would be plenty.....you are also going to need either a Kenne Bell fuel pump booster or a complete fuel delivery system (larger pump(s) and lines..$$$$).....

TNVIPER said:
Your current setup should be 48LB....If you are going to the 10LB pulley you should get larger injectors...60LB would be plenty.....you are also going to need either a Kenne Bell fuel pump booster or a complete fuel delivery system (larger pump(s) and lines..$$$$).....

thank you Kind sir.......

TNVIPER said:

Exactly...I am at 685, and still have the stock fuel system...it is maxed out.

The 10 lb pulley should be supported with an updated fuel system...injectors, fuel rails, lines and pump...

VIPER said:
then i guess you and i will have to talk then huh !!!!
Haha. Too late. Him and I have already spoken. PCB here I come!!!!!
:itsme: Hi sweet cheecks :itsme:

SANTEEN said:
Haha. Too late. Him and I have already spoken. PCB here I come!!!!!
:itsme: Hi sweet cheecks :itsme:

Lol - that's ok - I have a spare fuel system that I can install

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I will have one pretty soon for sale, jsut let me know:rock:

Oh ok. What kind of price tag ya gonna have on it?

i ment up with Rick over the weekend to help install his Roe, here are some pic's

48127581.jpg

d216a7c8.jpg

a641486f.jpg

866e254d.jpg

85cd970f.jpg

642b9a86.jpg

d662c0a4.jpg

19b9c1a2.jpg

ebeb4554.jpg

60e8885a.jpg

daf4104e.jpg

b8890d17.jpg

cbdc8c59.jpg

Rick is a super cool guy, and also Rocky came over repoman awsome to know there are other ppl in jersey that dont mind getting there hands dirty

ill post up more pic's tonight when i get home from work

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back