The ROE page.

Nice pics....If he will be using an SCT instead of the VEC make sure you move the MAP sensor as discussed in earlier posts on this thread....

yes sir,... installing the Roe was the ez part of the project - removing the OEM intake manifold was a fukin pita !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but now me and rick have a little trick !!!!!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

still have to pin the crank - lastnight we could not get the pully off and didnt have a pully pulley so we wrapped it up for the night at the end of the day we were beat and ready to relax

i wanted to say Thanks Matt for the retrun call and the help yesterday

No problem, you guys are doin it the jersey way:p you dont need a puller just a dead blow or rubber mallet. The bolts hold the pulley. there a bitch to get off at first.:D

DevilDawg3097 said:
No problem, you guys are doin it the jersey way:p you dont need a puller just a dead blow or rubber mallet. The bolts hold the pulley. there a bitch to get off at first.:D

dude we banged the shit out it with a rubber mallet and no go !!!! lol

Crank is pinned, and pulley is back on. Putting belt on tomorrow.

Big Thanks to Matt (devildawg3097), Chris (viper) and Rocky (repoman1) for all their help so far!!!

Last edited:
Rickspeed said:
Crank is pinned, and pulley is back on. Putting belt on tomorrow.

Big Thanks to Matt (devildawg3097), Chris (viper) and Rocky (repoman1) for all their help so far!!!

no problem buddy your welcome !!! i cant wait to see it completed

VIPER said:
no problem buddy your welcome !!! i cant wait to see it completed
That truck will never run right, now that you've put your slimmy hands on it.:p

SANTEEN said:
That truck will never run right, now that you've put your slimmy hands on it.:p

you ............................ STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is for a real man truck, not no paxton girly QC !!!!! :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

VIPER said:
you ............................ STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is for a real man truck, not no paxton girly QC !!!!! :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Nice :aetsch:

SANTEEN said:
You STFU too!!!!! Damn whoop whoop bitches. :D

Your just jealous:D

BTW I do have a Paxton also and it's pretty loud too

Ramchargerguy said:
Your just jealous:D

BTW I do have a Paxton also and it's pretty loud too

dont worry about him he just scared ! thats all

VIPER said:
dont worry about him he just scared ! thats all
Scared of you not being able to stop that heap at the end of the 1/8th and running into the back of me.:D

I'm getting close!!!

fc57208c.jpg

Are you using the sct? dont forget about routing the 2 bar to the back. Looking good. WHOOP WHOOP:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Are you using the sct? dont forget about routing the 2 bar to the back. Looking good. WHOOP WHOOP:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yes he is using an SCT :)

i cant wait to see it completed

Yellow venom said:
Mines louder then yours:aetsch: LMAO!!:D

Yes yes I know the lynsholm 3.3 is louder than the whipple 3.4

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back