The ROE page.

Wow very rude. Now if your truck breaks I will be charging you for the flatbed to tators.

Rickspeed said:
Please do me a favor and STFU!!!
You can't use STFU, unless ur part of the elite group. The "STFU, choke-a-bith tribe" Come to Panama and I'll get u in the club. Plus, we could use another boosted QC, to whoop up on those RC bitches.:D

worked on the truck today to get it ready for the ROE, and other Upgrades

removed everything under the hood "even the hood" lol

im going to be removing the intake manifold next weekend bc like a dumbass i forgot the tool i need to disconnect the fuel rails - so i went to work on the interior haha

remove all gauges - remove pillar - remove all wiring - and cluster - and NOS system

then under the truck, remove exhaust system from the headers to the tail pipes

now all i have to do is the intake / Rad

and she ready to go on

oh also made a plate for the meth / water pump

and also gotta figure out my shifter problems lol so i can remove the stocker again but i must say this

stocker held up pretty good - i KILLED a vette this weekend :rock: :rock: :rock:

oh gotta give a shout out to my little helper today,....

5cbd9e9a.jpg

REPOMAN1 said:
Is that rick?

hahahahahaaaaa..... where rick at ?, did he figure out his truck problem ?

Rocky did he splice the Wires ??? to extend them for the sensors ??

I don't know I got the harness for him friday then left for weekend on my way home now. Let us know if you need a hand working on ur truck we can take a ride down your way. And let me know about those pipes I need them. Ps great pic of ur little guy that's a good one to hang on the wall

VIPER said:
hahahahahaaaaa..... where rick at ?, did he figure out his truck problem ?

Rocky did he splice the Wires ??? to extend them for the sensors ??

After reading every post on the forum regarding TPS, throttle, and rough idle, im gunna check some things tomorrow.

Was it you that had the problem with #1 spark plug gap? Maybe recheck the plugs, did you change them to the 1 step colder ones?

Ok, I tried every procedure on the forum regarding an idle/running rough situation.

TPS reads 19.6 at idle, and 88.9 at wot

Took it for a 10+ mile ride after resetting PCM and TPS. These are the numbers I am getting after the ride with the truck sitting at idle. Can anyone see anything wrong? I got all these numbers with my kal-tech OBD 2 scan tool. Thanks.

abslt tps (%) 19.6
calc load (%) 3.5
coolant 176 degrees
engine rpm between 740-770
iat 156 degrees
ign adv (deg) 16
lt fl trm1 (%) 31.3
lt ft trm2 (%) 14.8
map ("hg) 7.4

Last edited:
Ramchargerguy said:
Was it you that had the problem with #1 spark plug gap? Maybe recheck the plugs, did you change them to the 1 step colder ones?

Running champion platinum 7034 gapped at .035

Rickspeed said:
Ok, I tried every procedure on the forum regarding an idle/running rough situation.

TPS reads 19.6 at idle, and 88.9 at wot

Took it for a 10+ mile ride after resetting PCM and TPS. These are the numbers I am getting after the ride with the truck sitting at idle. Can anyone see anything wrong? I got all these numbers with my kal-tech OBD 2 scan tool. Thanks.

abslt tps (%) 19.6
calc load (%) 3.5
coolant 176 degrees
engine rpm between 740-770
iat 156 degrees
ign adv (deg) 16
lt fl trm1 (%) 31.3
lt ft trm2 (%) 14.8
map ("hg) 7.4
The only thing that sticks out a little, are those intake air temps, seems a bit high. Even on a hot day, i'm around 125-130 at idle and around 115 - 120, while driving. Your meth is setup and working properly, correct? If so, have you tried playing with the meth setting. Could it be bogging because you got too much meth coming in?

SANTEEN said:
The only thing that sticks out a little, are those intake air temps, seems a bit high. Even on a hot day, i'm around 125-130 at idle and around 115 - 120, while driving. Your meth is setup and working properly, correct? If so, have you tried playing with the meth setting. Could it be bogging because you got too much meth coming in?

Im running the non meth program, with no meth yet. I wanted to make sure everything is running good before adding another variable.

Rickspeed said:
Running champion platinum 7034 gapped at .035

I had nothing but problems with platinum and iridium plugs in both trucks with superchargers. I was told to run normal copper plugs and close the gap because the others have such a small tip there is a chance the incoming air will blow out the spark. I had bad multiple misfires on the other truck above 4000 under full boost with brand new platinums with ngk v-powers no problems.

Edit close that gap I think mine are at 26-28

I did have mine gapped at .035 while running 10LB pulley...no problems with misfire......I now have them gapped at .045 running JTS Venom coils....

when you extended the wires for the sensors - did you use the same type of wire as the OEM ? or crossed a wire by mistake ?

lt fl trm1 (%) 31.3
lt ft trm2 (%) 14.8

Your long term fuel trims are high. Meaning you are running lean at idle and your PCM is adapting for it by adding fuel. Need to increase your injector offset with the VEC. Or with a Split Second controller or similar device.

Strange to see a big difference between the two 31.3 and 14.8, should be close to the same.

What are your short trim readings? Are they near zero with these (31 and 14)?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42521

For all 2004-2006 SRT-10 Ram trucks with a Roe Racing supercharger kit. This procedure must be followed if the battery is ever disconnected or drained to the point of the truck not starting.

1. Disconnect all three PCM connectors for about 10 minutes. By doing this, you are erasing the PCM adaptive memory. The PCM is located on the firewall directly above and behind the passenger side front wheel.

2. Disconnect the TPS (throttle position sensor) on the driver’s side of the throttle body. Ensure all wire connections are correct.

3. Disconnect the IAC (idle air control motor) on the air plenum located on the passenger side directly behind the air filter. Ensure all wire connections are correct.

4. With the PCM disconnected, make sure the throttle cable and throttle linkage is adjusted properly for wide-open throttle. The driver’s floor mat should be removed as it can inhibit accelerator pedal travel.

5. After wide-open throttle is verified or adjusted, reconnect the PCM, TPS and IAC connectors after 10 minutes has elapsed from the start of this procedure.

6. Turn the key to the "on" position, but DO NOT start the engine.

7. With the drivers floor mat out of the truck, slowly press the accelerator to full throttle, then repeat. By doing this, you are showing the TPS (throttle position sensor) full throttle. Without this information in the PCM, it will not correctly calculate how to make the engine run properly.

8. Turn the key off then start the truck without touching the accelerator.

9. Let the engine idle for approximately 2-3 minutes.

10. After idling, drive easy, then progressively harder over the course of about 10-20 minutes.

11. The truck will drive differently during the first 20-40 miles because the PCM is learning the new adaptives.

To get the signal for the A/F gauge, tap into one of the wires coming from the O2 sensor going to the VEC3.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back