The ROE page.

Joes Supercharger whine is twice as loud as mine you can hear him coming a mile away

can some one post up the water / meth connection wire diagram ?

or expline on how to hook it up and connect it please

VIPER said:

Send it to me and i'll let u know.

Truck is up and running, but seems to idle rougher than stock. Is this normal? Have not driven it yet, want to make sure it's normal. Vaccum is at 17. Thanks.

VIPER said:

which one and are you using a standalone syste or one that is activated via vec or sct??

Rickspeed said:
Truck is up and running, but seems to idle rougher than stock. Is this normal? Have not driven it yet, want to make sure it's normal. Vaccum is at 17. Thanks.
Is it tuned for the larger injectors? I know mine idles a little rougher with the 65lb injectors. I think u guys have 48lb?

505'sFastestViper. said:
which one and are you using a standalone syste or one that is activated via vec or sct??

Sct ...

Thanks for the reply dom

Steve - stfu

SANTEEN said:
Is it tuned for the larger injectors? I know mine idles a little rougher with the 65lb injectors. I think u guys have 48lb?

Yeah I'm running 48's and it's tuned for it.

Rickspeed said:
The ECU has to relearn again (if you disconnect the battery). 17 is good on vac. Take her for a couple test drives to make sure everything is good to go(before you go into boost) if everything is fine :burnout: :burnout:

Day 2 of this thing driving me nuts. Idle is between 500-750, when you trottle it, it has a slight da da da da miss. Does same thing when driving low rpm and low speed, da da da da. Seems to be something not right. No check engine light, drove it about 10 miles, 20-40 mph. Vaccum is 17 at idle.

Use your SCT to check for codes...the "tune" may be have turned the CEL completely off..............you should idle as good or better than stock (after the PCM relearns...about 20 miles is plenty).......any chance you have a plug wire crossed?.........you might also reflash the tune on your PCM..

I did all that and checked everything. Reset the tps 2 times, re-flashed it 2 times. I really don't want to drive it.

look at italics

Rickspeed said:
Day 2 of this thing driving me nuts. Idle is between 500-750, when you trottle it, it has a slight da da da da miss. Does same thing when driving low rpm and low speed, da da da da. Seems to be something not right. No check engine light, drove it about 10 miles, 20-40 mph. Vaccum is 17 at idle.

Ill have too look at it when I get back. You probably hooked something up wrong.

Rick please do yourself a favor take the truck to tators. I can flatbed it for you

REPOMAN1 said:
Rick please do yourself a favor take the truck to tators. I can flatbed it for you
Best advice yet. Dont risk it.

When you extended your wires for the tps / ics / map did u cross any wires by any chance ?

Back