The Travels of "Viper Vick"

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, here he is. "Viper Vick" will be traveling around the world to members of VTCOA. With "Viper Vick", there will be a notebook to make journal entries of where he went, when he went and what he did. If you would like to participate in this fun, please PM me your address. If for some reason, when you get Vick in the mail and you cannot send him on to his next destination, please let me know and I will arrange transportation for him. Each member will get approximately one week with Vick. Exceptions can be made as long as other members do not mind. This is the thread where you will post pics and stories of his adventures. After that, I will add them to the “Viper Vick” album. When you get him, please read the rules that are posted inside the cover of the journal.

Map of his travels:

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF...9,56.90918&z=5

I made an album for the pics for those who just want to look at the pics.
Pics: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/members/...ms/viper-vick/

Pics:
Falcon
DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0033-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am down to show her a good time! She can reach into hard to get to spots to retrieve bolts, nuts, and lost sockets,lol. Prolly also use her to clean the hard to reach spots between the spokes on the wheels and once she's used and abused, send her on her way:elefant:

OK I'll just take some pics and tell a story of our adventures.:aetsch:

Make sure that u wil sent Vick to Mick next year end May- begin June.
Then Vick can join the gtg here in europe. :D

But some off you guys can always come with Vick to the gtg next year ;)

Getting some good response from this already! At this rate, I might be able to send Vick out tomorrow!

Almost have enough...just a few more! Want to make sure there is enough of a following before I send Vick on his way. Don't want him stuck somewhere without a travel plan.

a new version of the vtcoa banner.
But then with a snake doll.

and the first guy that sticks Vic down his pants & runs with him around has to wash Vic before sendin him on down the road

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::aetsch::D

Yep, he is like the traveling gnome. But Viper Vick is a Rhinoceros Viper (snake). He will be sent all over the world to VTCOA members with a journal to write about his adventures. Pics of him will be taken and posted in this thread.

and the first guy that sticks Vic down his pants & runs with him around has to wash Vic before sendin him on down the road

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::aetsch::D

Yeah....we don't need a world outbreak of crabs.....

Would anybody else like to join in on the fun? I have a decent list so far....going to England, Canada and the U.S.

Well tonight Vick will be going to the track for the first time. Good thing my truck is slow so I can break him in easy to the track experience. Then tomorrow he will be headed to the first member. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back