The Travels of "Viper Vick"

Triple Viper for the WIN!!! (F-16, some times called a "Viper")

DSC_0033-3.jpg

So, tonight I took Viper Vick with me to the drag strip....he said I need to hurry and get some more goodies under the hood along with a good driver mod. He wasn't impressed with my time. He will be on his way tomorrow to the next member!

When is he coming to England?
Maybe Vick need some things of the dutchies :D

Can u post a list where is it going first . And list or map

In the first post I put a link to a map that I will be using to show all where he has been. First he is going to TX then to Canada then if I remember correctly, England. I don't have my address list in front of me right now but when I get home I will give you guys the "first five" on the list. You guys will be given a notice before you recieve him. The notice (via PM) will be given about 2 weeks in advance.

(hisssssssssss) The Viper Vick has landed! He is very P(hissed) that he had to ride in a box and never saw the trip from Az. to Tx. He is going to help me swap back to my Viper Master Cylinder, do some detailing, and oil change, and get ready for the Texas GTG and some more track time. This lil bastage will have been to most tracks across the world by the time this is over.:rock:

:burnout:

(hisssssssssss) The Viper Vick has landed! He is very P(hissed) that he had to ride in a box and never saw the trip from Az. to Tx. He is going to help me swap back to my Viper Master Cylinder, do some detailing, and oil change, and get ready for the Texas GTG and some more track time. This lil bastage will have been to most tracks across the world by the time this is over.:rock:

:burnout:

Awesome! Keep us updated.....take lots of pics!

All you'd have to do is send Viper Vick my way and I'll hand carry it all over the world myself. I'm in Norway now, I'll be home in Houston Saturday.. I'll be in Brazil for July to August, then Australia in September. You'd even see Viper Vick in pictures with backgrounds where NATO wouldn't even go. God only knows where I will strike next.

you'd be a good candidate to see your snake all over the world:D

Dude this ass busting and continent hopping is to pay for the PCB penthouse and duelly. Oh and PCB next year again but this time with my very own iPhone with strobe light ap.. WOOOOOOOOOOOO BABYYYYYY.....

bwahahahaha....

this makes me feel like partying...i feel like partying RIGHT NOW:D :D :D :D

:DAnd THAT'S the beauty of it.. You can friggen party hardy whenever you like with that phone; whether you're alone or not.
59170559vv2.png
HOOODIE-WHOOO!!! OMG that's damn sweet!!!

UPDATE OF VIPER VICK IN TEXAS!

:burnout:Well, Vick and I did some pre race maintenance on the 10 and prepped her for the track GTG this past Saturday! He met a couple outstanding members of our Forum and was thrilled to see us all racing the 1/8 mile and kicking butt:dontknow: He helped detail the 10, changed rear fluids and repaired a damaged yoke that held just fine thru the track passes.
Vick and I managed to get "Runner Up" in the Street Class and took home a lil cash that paid for the whole outing;):rock:
I had dialed in a 9.1 and ran consistent 9.11-9.12s and final race lost with a 8.90. All in all we had a good time and I think Vick's Texas visit was the break in he needed before headed to Canada. Here are a couple shots from the track.
vickpic2.jpg

vickpic.jpg

vickpic1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back