The Travels of "Viper Vick"

send viper vick to me so i can give him a tour of texas lol,,:rock: then ill send him to his next travel spot

Just PM me your name and addy and I can add you to the list. Aslo, map and photo album updated. Please remember to post pics when you get him. Thanks all!

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...42.488302,-57.041016&spn=48.177317,113.818359

Photo Album: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/members/falcon/albums/viper-vick/

These links are also in the original post in case they get "lost"

Last edited:
Viper Vick will be heading outta London this week.... We had a blast draggin' his ass around London to see the sights.... I'll post some more pics soon.
A gift or two from London on the way to the next recipient....

Attachments

• vick4.jpg
    vick4.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 27
Vick is Leaving London today, On his way to Texas.
He got to go see some good stuff,and crawled into some interesting places

Attachments

• vick.jpg
    vick.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 31
Where you been? He's been to Texas already! Why would he want to go tothe 3rd Ward of Houston? LOL!:D

he will only be in third ward if you take him to see your girlfriend down there ,,you know ,,your babbies moma you have there !

And he has not gone to the gulf coast beash or got to ride in a CE lol PUNK:D Plus if he has been to waco ,thats not a treat for anyone ,let alone viper vick:aetsch:

Last edited:
Did Viper Vic run into problems ?

Yeah, he got lost along the way unfortunately. Only recieved a few pics from him and a few names. I made sure each person knew that if for some reason they cannot mail him out, that I would arrange for him to be picked up. Not sure who had him last, not even sure who all had him. I know he got sent out to a few people that didn't say anything about him arriving.

Reminds me of a banner

I had him last, I wiped my ass with him and sent it stuffed in a chock full o' nuts can to 505's fastest. He musta sniffed it once and ate it.

Timing is everything. I had him last and I was going to ship him back to Falcon, but my Escalade was stolen back in November with Viper Vick on board. Just received a call from the local police on Monday that they had found most of my Escalade and when I went to inspect the remains, there was Viper Vick waiting for me.

I will have him boxed up and on his way home later this week.

Timing is everything. I had him last and I was going to ship him back to Falcon, but my Escalade was stolen back in November with Viper Vick on board. Just received a call from the local police on Monday that they had found most of my Escalade and when I went to inspect the remains, there was Viper Vick waiting for me.

I will have him boxed up and on his way home later this week.

Don't forget the pics:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back