This guy definitely loves to detail !

Does any have a utube account that can make comments on the vids ? And or email the detailer and see if they know or are a meme here here ? Promote the registry ?? Seems others on there are interested or might own or want a 10 !

I watched it again and that guy really went overboard. I wouldn't mind him working on my truck but then I wouldn't want to drive it!
Glutten ! :D But damn it’s a cool way to pig out !

No idea , can you see old colts vid or pics ?
No, I think it said error on his link. I come across that message often I'm wondering if the link is broken to wherever the pics were? Maybe something happened when the platform changed from v-bulletin is what I'm guessing

Saw that !
I missed or he didn’t say what he sprayed the under carriage with .. I may want to do that . Any idea?
I didn't catch that either, if it was anything that attracts dust it would be terrible out west - eeks

Does any have a utube account that can make comments on the vids ? And or email the detailer and see if they know or are a meme here here ? Promote the registry ?? Seems others on there are interested or might own or want a 10 !
Good idea, i don't though....

I've been a member for 16 years and members can't see my pics? Seriously!
I know I’ve seen your pics over the years .. So no idea what’s going on now !

I've been a member for 16 years and members can't see my pics? Seriously!
I know I’ve seen your pics over the years .. So no idea what’s going on now !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back