LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have u guys seen it b4? LOL If not ..here ....:elefant::elefant:
Link below pix!

131554467380904.jpg

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10

its just a fade job paint job from the 70's:rock:

It might have looked good if he would have.....well maybe if he.....he could have....nope...can't think of one damn way that it could have looked good.

:hmpf::motz: At least he used the gayest factory truck color that came on a Ram, Atlantic Blue:dontknow: I really did throw up a little in my mouth when I saw it. Hey, it's got a sunroof though.:dontknow:

First saw it at Stadium Auto back in July 2011

It might have looked good if he would have.....well maybe if he.....he could have....nope...can't think of one damn way that it could have looked good.

I GOT IT.....if it was parked directly on the Mason Dixon line with the bed on the north side and the gray on the south.......:D:D:D

not sure what they were thinking when they did this......

:hmpf::motz: At least he used the gayest factory truck color that came on a Ram, Atlantic Blue:dontknow: I really did throw up a little in my mouth when I saw it. Hey, it's got a sunroof though.:dontknow:

thats the rub.

is it silver fadin into blue or blue fadin into silver:dontknow::aetsch::toilet::elefant:

Looks like the guy wrecked the entire back of the truck. Maybe he found a cheep of free fag blue bed and blended it into the silver. I just don't get it, someone thought that looked good. lolol

^^^^^^this I would drive! ^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^:dito::dito::dito::dito::dito:^^^^^^^^^^^

there is a guy round here that has an 05 hemi QC. lowered with a darck metalic charcoal/carbon, to a dark metalic silver. looks freakin killer. same fade job just diff colors and it looks amazing.

i think it is the blue that kills it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back