Time for a serious thread.

Prof said:
I think you can be trusted...have never known a Silverback to lie, cheat or steal...

Ya have to humor him though, he really thinks he's human :p :p :p :D :D :marchmellow:

No way...there are no human traits there...just monkey business...

Got it John...thanks...again!

I may get a wild hair and offer to sell posts supporting Rush for $100 donations...

Or posts slamming Obama for $100...

That should tempt some people!

Imagine Prof ripping the President, or praising Rush...I would barf in the process but it would be for a good cause!

Roy, you dont like the band Rush?..I mean cmon..I know they are Canadian, but they rock...

There was a band with that name? They must have been killed having same name as the big fat ass hole!

Prof said:
Got it John...thanks...again!

I may get a wild hair and offer to sell posts supporting Rush for $100 donations...

Or posts slamming Obama for $100...

That should tempt some people!

Imagine Prof ripping the President, or praising Rush...I would barf in the process but it would be for a good cause!

It's for a good cause, hell, it's for one hell of a fine person.

I just wish more members had the opportunity to meet Dale. I know we would raise more money that way. It's sometimes difficult to send money to someone you have never met.

Oh well, we do what we can.

Silverback said:
Not sure you could match my beer fund son.;) :D

And thanks for the donation.:rock:
I dont know Dad,you taught me how to drink beer,so I am real good at it,anyway I just wish I could have sent more.:rock:

Florian, Earl and Julie thanks a ton for the generous donations!

You folks rock!

Stop Scott!

Enough already! But thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can't get over you Christians! From where does this urge to be charitable come from?

Nice.

I'll match my first donation, I figure I was lucky enough to keep my job today I should pay it forward. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
I'll match my first donation, I figure I was lucky enough to keep my job today I should pay it forward. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn decent of you, and we are so happy for you.

Giving back is good for the heart and soul.

Hope someone else thinks so too.

Roy

Thanks Mike...I got it and I know it took some sacrifice...it is greatly appreciated.

Bizump!!!!!

TTT For Dale!!!!

C'mon peeps! If I can contribute, everyone can!! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back