Time for a serious thread.

Thank you Ronnie you are my hero today!

I need to mention that Alexis and Scott have contributed four times I think...they are like the Everready bunny...they just keep on giving and giving!

I am humbled by the generosity of our family.

Its going to be a wonderful day...now.

Roy

Damn...one of our most loyal and supportive sponsors steps to the plate once more! Steve you are the MAN!

Thank you...I may become a conservative if you keep this up!

I just want to remind everyone how grateful I am. The gift being bestowed upon me is a hand up that i wish I could explain. To receive it is humbling.

Due to the efforts of many, I had extra fodder in the think tank today as I was getting treated. I was able to think happy thoughts about that first "DATE" where I take my daughter out on "Daddy Daughter Date Night". She loves the truck, so sharing it with her is natural. Thank you all for allowing that dream to come back at a time like this. Before this group decided to help I was ready to shelve the truck for another year.

tinygiants said:
I just want to remind everyone how grateful I am. The gift being bestowed upon me is a hand up that i wish I could explain. To receive it is humbling.

Due to the efforts of many, I had extra fodder in the think tank today as I was getting treated. I was able to think happy thoughts about that first "DATE" where I take my daughter out on "Daddy Daughter Date Night". She loves the truck, so sharing it with her is natural. Thank you all for allowing that dream to come back at a time like this. Before this group decided to help I was ready to shelve the truck for another year.

Dale,
Stay focused on important stuff like getting better and that date with your daughter, we got your back...

And in the back of your mind think

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Dale,
Stay focused on important stuff like getting better and that date with your daughter, we got your back...
Steve, Roy,

You guys have it nailed. The burden of the truck has been set aside. Eric convinced me to let that go some time back. At that time, I really had no hope of getting it done this year. Now with the help of all involved, the truck has become a positive point of light. It is a happy thought to consider in the dull dark hours of recovery. The truck is a smile to be looked forward to. You folks here (VTCOA) made that possible.

Smiles at the possibilities....:congrats:

This thread is awesome!!!!

Chin up Dale!!! I want pictures of you with your daughter at Daddy Date Night! I got cheated out of mine (Literally) by my Ex's new husband. (And I was there the night of the Father-Daughter Dance!) So, I hope to live vicariously through you!!!

Get better man! We are counting on lots of pics of that badass truck!!

Oh, and say hi to Mom for us! ;)

I think we are very close...but a few more generous people will make sure we are where we want to be...this has been awesome!

Prof said:
I think we are very close...but a few more generous people will make sure we are where we want to be...this has been awesome!
Come on, let's get this done for Dale:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back