Time for a serious thread.

I just feel like saying something

wow , this place has a very nice gathering of some really fine men & women!

Dale , i never met you but i sure hope everything works out for the best .may God be with you :rock: :rock:

This is the first time I've seen this thread. I can donate cash or if you need I can have my builder and employee rebuild the motor and/or fix the truck. Not sure want Dales truck needs. I'm in Portland Oregon and have a trailer. So let me know what I can do.

The engine is in Michigan with John Edwards, who has donated his Viper building talent! John did my engine and Eric's too. John is a premier Viper wrench...has worked on Viper engines for Arrow and built engines for Archer Racing.

If you want to send money to help, every bit is important...you can send it to my PayPal account.

[email protected]

Thanks for the concern!

Roy

Hope you don't mind me bumping this thread!!!

Anyone else want to be part of this family project?

I understand that times are very tough for a lot of people...

But a $5 contribution is just as psychologically important as a large donation. Taking the time to do this because we as a group do care about our family, well it will be just as good for your attitude as it will for Dale's.

We will close this out in a few days I think. We should have the final costs pulled together, and we will publish our results.

Thanks to all who have made the sacrifice, and if you would just take a moment to join the contributors we would greatly appreciate it.

Roy

Prof said:
Anyone else want to be part of this family project?

I understand that times are very tough for a lot of people...

But a $5 contribution is just as psychologically important as a large donation. Taking the time to do this because we as a group do care about our family, well it will be just as good for your attitude as it will for Dale's.

We will close this out in a few days I think. We should have the final costs pulled together, and we will publish our results.

Thanks to all who have made the sacrifice, and if you would just take a moment to join the contributors we would greatly appreciate it.

Roy

Hey Prof I am trying to close on a loan for the house but I should know how that is in a day or so. If it works out I can toss another one in on this. How close are we?

Waiting on the final costs now...but we are nearly there I think.

John and Michelle, thanks so much for your contribution!

We are so very close now!

Time for my daily bump!!

Just a little more peeps!!!

Who is it gonna be today!?!?!

Derek! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. How's the Viper?

Prof said:
Derek! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. How's the Viper?
Its great, thanks for asking! I stumbled upon this thread while lurking around and figured I could at least spare a few $'s. It wasn't much but this is such a nice gesture from everyone, I got caught up in the moment!

We love having you as family. You are famous, the strongest man in the world and can eat about 15000 calories a day...nice guy to have around in a pinch...but I'm not sure I am ready to invite you for dinner!

Your heart is huge in lots of ways!

Thanks, and post up some more pics of the ride!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back