Time for a serious thread.

Prof said:
Earl you are right...this is really who and what we are...

Thanks FstJack and Patrick for forging this family!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
We are Dad,but we are just helping a brother out.It could be any of us that needs the help.We have helped before and will help again.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:dito: :dito: :dito:

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Prof said:
Eric is the build guy...

Nah, just the evil mastermind.:p

I am coordinating the project, and will be doing the engine installation here at my house. I figured it can't be much different than when I did mine, and I'm way more motivated to get it done.;)

Let me take this opportunity to thank all of our members who showed their generosity (a few on MULTIPLE occasions!:rock: ), Silverback and Prof for their efforts and coordination of the fund raising. Big, big props to John Edwards of JZB Engines for donating his time assembling the engine, and Todd at Arrow Racing Engines for donating the machine work.

The project is well underway. Todd's been busy helping the Chrysler Viper guys relocate all of their stuff, but should be handling the machine work in the next few days. We're still hoping to get things turned around in time for the PNW GTG, but it will probably come down to parts delivery as to whether or not that will happen.

I'll be posting up on another thread I started to track the progress of our VTCOA-member build once things are making headway.

Great job, and once again, a HUGE THANK YOU for everyone who has contributed to this worth cause!!:congrats:

MY mom said thank you as well. I called and told her how all of this was turning out. She feels some better knowing that I have so many people wishing me well in so many ways.

Thank You

Final accounting...

That family has contributed a total of

$5,319.58

The final contributions arrived in yesterday's mail:

Thanks to Don & Deborah, and Mas for their wonderful contributions.

The labor on the build has been contributed by master engine builder

John Edwards...

Eric has found all kinds of kind people to help on parts and he will have to list those.

But I think we can be relatively confident with the work of all of you that we are not able to fund this project.

Thanks to all for your efforts and sacrifice.

Roy

Last edited:
Prof said:
Final accounting...

$5,319.58

John Edwards...

Eric has found all kinds of kind people to help on parts and he will have to list those.

But I think we can be relatively confident with the work of all of you that we are not able to fund this project.

Roy

Besides Inadequate funds,Could you elaborate on some of the other necessities that we could work on??

I am so very grateful to everyone involved. I really do not know how I can ever express it in an adequate way.

My daughter knows that you folks are fixing it for me. She is excited to go for a ride in her new truck.

Thank You

Prof how much are we short?

Prof said:
Final accounting...

$5,319.58

John Edwards...

Roy

Prof said:
Final accounting...

Roy

:confused: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Opps!

I think there was a "Freudian" typo in my post above:

"But I think we can be relatively confident with the work of all of you that we are not able to fund this project."

The not was susposed to be now...

I was a little hung over...and then maybe I was just trying to squeeze a little more from some tender hearts...

Now we are finished...check will go in the mail to Eric tomorrow...and if you believe that Eric...I have some swamp land I would like to...

Thanks folks...

And we had several that stepped up and said if we need more "let me know"...you folks are just incredible.

Prof said:
Opps!

I think there was a "Freudian" typo in my post above:

"But I think we can be relatively confident with the work of all of you that we are not able to fund this project."

The not was susposed to be now...

I was a little hung over...and then maybe I was just trying to squeeze a little more from some tender hearts...

Now we are finished...check will go in the mail to Eric tomorrow...and if you believe that Eric...I have some swamp land I would like to...

Thanks folks...

And we had several that stepped up and said if we need more "let me know"...you folks are just incredible.[/QUOTE

Post up any addl. needs that may be required!!:D
Thanks Roy/Eric And Everyone else involved!!!:rock:
Freudian Error - ?????

Last edited:
So were good? SWEET!:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:congrats: Kudos to everyone that has their hands into this project...HUGE time and effort donation...invaluable... the bonus...Dale can focus on getting better, and not worry about the little things.

I think so Ken...waiting on a final estimate from Eric...but I believe we are where we need to be.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back