Time for a serious thread.

How did this get pushed back to the second page!?

Back to the top!!!!

Just a little more peeps!! We can do it!!

There is one check in the mail...when it arrives I think we will have tapped out the desire to support this thread...we have done well. So maybe Tuesday we will conclude.

I want to thank every one in a personal way for the dreams you have made possible. Last week was fairly tuff, but during some of the hours of discomfort I allowed my mind to roam. I had moments of pure passion thinking of the fun that awaits when the truck runs. I admit I got excited at the thought of hearing my beast rumble. For those moments I sort of forgot about some of the pain and discomfort. I had a bright spot and a goal. So back to work I go. I understand my job is to be the best fight I can. This gift is fighting fuel.

Thank You

tinygiants said:
I want to thank every one in a personal way for the dreams you have made possible. Last week was fairly tuff, but during some of the hours of discomfort I allowed my mind to roam. I had moments of pure passion thinking of the fun that awaits when the truck runs. I admit I got excited at the thought of hearing my beast rumble. For those moments I sort of forgot about some of the pain and discomfort. I had a bright spot and a goal. So back to work I go. I understand my job is to be the best fight I can. This gift is fighting fuel.

Thank You

Keep up the fight brother,
You have a great pit crew behind you!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Before long you will be:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Great analogy...drive the program Dale, we will do what ever is necessary to support you in this race!

Bump...see what I can scrape up this week Roy:eek:

We will be wrapping this up and letting this thread die after today or tomorrow.

However, before that happens, I know I have some things to say, and I'm sure Eric (Ram From Hell) and Roy (Prof) will also join in.

First and foremost, thanks to all the members that have contributed to this worthy cause to help out a fellow member. I know some of you are hurting financially yourselves, yet you still managed to help out. Others could afford to give more, and did. However you all are great people in my book regardless of the amounts given, or even if it was limited to a post offering verbal support to Dale.

Some have choosen to announce on the thread that they have contributed, and others have done so without doing so. The final list of contributers will only be seen by Eric, Roy and myself, so your privacy will be maintained if that was your choice.

I also want to thank Eric and Roy. The idea of helping Dale out was Eric's. This started with a PM from Eric to me requesting that I contact a few people privately for contributions. Well I screwed up and made it a public thread. I'm blaming it on the banana beer. However it worked out in the end.

Before I did this however, I contacted Roy and asked if he would once again support this by being the accountant. Roy stepped up and did this again, and I truely thank him for this. I know I would not have had the time to do it on my own. Thanks Roy.

And Roy will be joining us shortly to let us know the final amount raised. All I will say is everyone did a fine damn job.

Eric has also been very busy in the background working with vendors. I'm not going to steal his thunder, so join in here Eric and let everyone know what you have done, and those companies that have stepped up to help out.

I believe I can honestly say that without Eric's contributions to this effort, we would not be where we are.

We are tossing around some ideas for limited recognition of those that contributed. Some members have made some suggestions. We are looking at those ideas, and will probably do something. Not sure what at this point, but we have not forgotten it.

So, in closing I want to say thank you to Eric, Roy, and the entire membership of this fine forum that make us unique and different than any other forum I have ever been a member of. We are truely a family and care for and look out for each other. I'm proud to be a member of group, and thank each and everyone of you for allowing me to be here.

Eric, Roy. It's your turn now.

And sorry for being so long winded, but I had a lot to say.

John is usually very short in his posts. I am usually overly verbose...so I will just say

Ditto what John said!

Prof said:
John is usually very short in his posts. I am usually overly verbose...so I will just say

Ditto what John said!

You must have missed this part of my post Roy. :eek:

"And Roy will be joining us shortly to let us know the final amount raised. All I will say is everyone did a fine damn job."

So come on, let everyone know what we did money wise.:D

There are two checks in route...and I have to see them before I can give an accurate total...in other words I ain't got my shit together yet...or maybe ever...

Prof said:
There are two checks in route...and I have to see them before I can give an accurate total...in other words I ain't got my shit together yet...or maybe ever...

Now I'm blushing under my fur.:eek:

Sorry Roy.

You are so cute when you blush, and you are much younger than I realized if you were able to read that tiny type face!

My end estimate is about $5100 or $5200 great show from the family!

Prof said:
My end estimate is about $5100 or $5200 great show from the family!

You are correct as always Roy. They should be proud of themselves. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Silverback said:
You are correct as always Roy. They should be proud of themselves. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
We are Dad,but we are just helping a brother out.It could be any of us that needs the help.We have helped before and will help again.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Earl you are right...this is really who and what we are...

Thanks FstJack and Patrick for forging this family!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back