Time for a serious thread.

I give!

Jason from South Bend just pressured me into the full grand with his contribution!

So since 10:30 am on 5-7-09 $1000 has been contributed and I will match that with my wife's $1000 (hehehe...don't tell her!).

Great work friends but we need much more to get the job done. Who is going to step up next?

Here's my personal "hats off" to the Prof whose creativity and generosity have helped keep the contributions coming. And thanks just as much to every one who has contruted a nickle, an encouraging word or a prayer. I really am gonna have to rethink my attitude about trucks named after snakes!!

Mom, these Guys are amazing. We have a great family here and now a new Mom!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
I give!

Jason from South Bend just pressured me into the full grand with his contribution!

So since 10:30 am on 5-7-09 $1000 has been contributed and I will match that with my wife's $1000 (hehehe...don't tell her!).

Great work friends but we need much more to get the job done. Who is going to step up next?

Ok.... Who's "Next" .... next.... again???? :dontknow: :eek: ;)

I just finally read this thread...may I please make a "rain check" for the 15th? It would be a good time for me...;-)

This is definitely a good cause!!! Roy...you will be seeing something from me on the 15th...Count on it!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I just finally read this thread...may I please make a "rain check" for the 15th? It would be a good time for me...;-)

This is definitely a good cause!!! Roy...you will be seeing something from me on the 15th...Count on it!

Great Kris!

This thread renews my faith in humanity!!!! :rock::rock:

Roy, you are an awesome individual!!! :rock::congrats:

Anyone mind donating a few pain killers?

Just finished up with the crate and lifted the block w/ crank up onto the crate in the truck bed.

Some days I forget about those back surgeries. :p

Man, do I need to start hitting the weight room again...:eek:

Once again, thank you fellow VTCOA members for your generosity and kind words of support. It's great having this kind of support on days spent working on this project.:rock:

Come on friends...we really need an effort here. It is time to start bending some arms of friends.

Here is a sobering fact...41 people of the thousands here have contributed.

I know that many are suffering due to lots of things...but it seems like we should be able to get 100 people to give something to this cause. Those that have given have dug very deep...can we ask you to do the same...whatever is possible is fine...its not a matter of amount...

Please help us.

Prof said:
Come on friends...we really need an effort here. It is time to start bending some arms of friends.

Here is a sobering fact...41 people of the thousands here have contributed.

I know that many are suffering due to lots of things...but it seems like we should be able to get 100 people to give something to this cause. Those that have given have dug very deep...can we ask you to do the same...whatever is possible is fine...its not a matter of amount...

Please help us.
Bump
I can certainly attest to "broke"...maybe we need a dollar donation day?
:dontknow:

Any amount at any time! Hell 5000 members at one dollar each and we are over the top!

Heck, if we can get $10 from the two or three hundred regular users we are done!

What will work friends? How can we get everyone to pony up five or ten or one dollar...and get it over with?

Prof said:
Any amount at any time! Hell 5000 members at one dollar each and we are over the top!

Heck, if we can get $10 from the two or three hundred regular users we are done!

What will work friends? How can we get everyone to pony up five or ten or one dollar...and get it over with?

Times are certainly tough right now!!!!!
I'll be sending out my donation (hopefully) by tomorrow.

Got a challange for everyone that has not donated yet.

Okay, I will kick in another $100.00 above what I have already contributed if someone matches it.

Anyone up to the challange?:dontknow: But you need to be a new contributer.

Just so everyone knows, this is a hardship for me. This $100.00 is my banana fund for the week, so I will have to go without my bananas for a whole week.:eek:

Prof said:
Mike in Upland...got your check...great contribution...I will double it! (Gulp!)

LOL, I was hoping you would get it in time! Awesome Roy, you :rock: ! :burnout:

P.M. sent Roy,
Wish it were more,Maybe in a week or so!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back