Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

thanks everyone that came out there yesterday!

glad to see you all, and the new faces!

now back to planning the GTG @ VEGAS...........brad & alfredo?
just remember that it is not about the trucks but the people that drive them!

andrew heywood said:
The 5.9 cummins ? ........:D :rock: :D

haha, yea, but its kinda cool spinning all 4 tires on launch:D rember though...hes got a roe to my puney stock turbo....she didnt like it much i can tell you that:burnout:

Whitesnake said:

A Vegas g2g would be a blast for sure:rock: Think we should wait till after the holidays? I'd really like to have a dyno day as well:burnout:

So all-in-all how many people were there!!?!? I was hoping to show, but lots of things kinda got in the way (dog had to go to ER - black widow bite, 8 year anniversary this weekend, Grace is sick, etc..)

Did anyone ever figure out who that was in the Black QC flying a VTCOA Sticker and didn't even stop by, parked close to use, but never did come over or anything??????

hey yall....ah man are my eyes burning...

Well just wanted to get in here to say thanks for coming and making the

event a blast.

Andrew:rock: man bud you are something else! Really glad we got to meet

finally. the teryaki steak was so good! you convinced me charcoal is better

then propane:D Dont worry bout the times bud, you did great for first time

out.

Brad, Truck is beautilful man. Glad you came out and definately a great asset

to future so cal gtgs. I'm a lil bummed i didnt get a drive in your truck

but the heat at the end just drained us. Sorry bout only getting 1 run in,

time lets do irwindale, guarantee you will get at least 4-5 runs with out the

wait.

Carl, again thanks to you and your lovely wife for coming out. The truck

looks bitchin with the Venom hood! Look forward to the next pt show in

november. Ill make sure to wash and wax the truck properly for it:D

Smokey, Glad to meet ya bro. Lets get that fuel pump on the diesel soon.

your gonna need it for when i go down to barona:D

Thanks for the help on zippin my wheels on

Eddie:D no more bringin cheby trucks at viper truck gtgs or else...

cool to see ya came out..But next time you need to go down the track...:marchmellow:

Trainman:congrats:

sorry i held up things in the morn for us. But like always I enjoyed

the drive out to the track with the fastest N/A SRT:rock:

Even when I think i know everything, you are the proof that 63 yr old man

Can out shift me:D :rock: We will do somethin next time at famoso:rock:

SRTBRAD, Bud I didnt get to talk to you for nothin but a few moments.

As always you are a true asset to the gtgs and the vtcoa. I want thank ya f

for shooting vid but we gotta fiqure out a way to get you put the camera

so you can eat a plate of food. Also I want thank ya for letting me borrow

your wheels.. They were working for me yesterday, launced at 3500 and i

still bogged:eek: :eek: I will call you soon bud

I want to apologize for leaving a lil abrupt, I guess the heat got to me and

had a nice lil headache for the last few hours.

I also want to give a shot to Lightnings that joined us, it made for some fun

competetion

Thanks again yall, i hope the turnout next time is double

(oh want to say sorry if left anybody out, I'm a lil hungover and need to get something to eat)

Class act !!!......let us know about all events al (ferrari trk)......love going and gittin to hang out with you guyz,,,,,,,,,:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Smokey said:
haha, yea, but its kinda cool spinning all 4 tires on launch:D rember though...hes got a roe to my puney stock turbo....she didnt like it much i can tell you that:burnout:
Big dude, Big truck.....you ran quicker than me, good to see you smoke, se ya soon boss.........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

ccfeyh said:
Did anyone ever figure out who that was in the Black QC flying a VTCOA Sticker and didn't even stop by, parked close to use, but never did come over or anything??????
.......:dontknow:

Whitesnake said:

Me wantz to see the Bur gundy SS in person..vegas.....:dontknow:

It was good meeting you guys and saying hi to the ones I have met at other GTG's. I was sharing my time with the Viper truck's, SS's, Tundra's etc. so I apologize for not being able to hang with you guys longer. I did not know this event was happening or I would have brought the 10. I do not ever check the "Events" section. I usually will check the Racing section to see who is going to the track but missed this one.

I was able to get two runs(13.7 & 13.8) in before heading home. I stopped by to say bye but everyone was either racing or watching the race.

I was really hoping to get some pointers from Trainman on shifting better. Maybe next time even if I have to drive to Sacramento for the day.

Just wanted to stop by and say it was great watching you guys run your trucks and getting to meet a few of you, I wish I could have made it back over to your group...got busy. Alfredo it was great to meet you and put a face to FerrariTruck.
Look forward to hanging out with guys next time.
Tim

svt150tim said:
Just wanted to stop by and say it was great watching you guys run your trucks and getting to meet a few of you, I wish I could have made it back over to your group...got busy. Alfredo it was great to meet you and put a face to FerrariTruck.
Tim

Welcome Tim:rock:

It's Brad, the guy with the silver supercharged truck. See you at the next one:burnout:

svt150tim said:
Tim

Were you running or just watching? I have a pic of every car/truck that ran so let me know what you were running and I'll post up a pic for you. I was videotaping so I don't know if I got a chance to meet you but thanks for coming out.:rock: :rock:

It was great to see all you guys.:rock: :congrats: We really need to do these GTG more often.

svt150tim said:
Tim

Tim, yes sir the it was a pleasure to finally meet:congrats:
This Gtg was a lil unorganized :eek: but it will be the first of many more to come. God knows with these tough times we could always use a lil more time at the track. Nothing like some racing, good people, and steak for a good time. I'll be over in the LR forum in a sec, i know they are waiting for me :D

oh by the way Cherry Performance did a great job on producing a steel handle that will bolt on to out b&m shifters. This man has alot of talent and will be great to see what else he can come up with for our trucks.:rock:

turbofreak, glad I got to meet ya finally:rock: We gotta do some track time at irwindale.

i got a few pics to load up in a sec

SrtBrad said:
Were you running or just watching? I have a pic of every car/truck that ran so let me know what you were running and I'll post up a pic for you. I was videotaping so I don't know if I got a chance to meet you but thanks for coming out.:rock: :rock:
pics please.........thankz......love you bro............:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

SrtBrad said:

Made only one run...near end of first session-group 1 (10:00am+-).
94 red gen 1 lightning

Thanks,
Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back