Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright folks it has been a while since the so cal group has met and raced.

There a bunch of people who have moved on, a few who still have the truck,

and a quite a few new folks:rock:

Right now i'm looking at oct 31st at fontana race way. its a 1/4 mile so this

should draw a lil more people out. the gates open early so plan to be there

6:30am and start racing around 8:30am or so.

There should be a good turnout

Over on the lightning forum theres seems to be a few quick L's that will be

attending so this will give us a few good runs. I will also be inviting the local

SRT club so expect a few of all types of SRT's.

So post up folks to see what we can make of this.

Would like all ya San Diego folks to be able to swing up for a few hours. Jack

and Patrick:marchmellow:

Gates open at 6am...so there will be plenty of time to get home and party your ass off for Halloween. Lets do this fellas! No more fartin around and making up excuses or copping out at the last minute!

track is offering stimulus rates...hehe
Race: $20
Spectate: $10

Is that 400/cars Saturday at Fontana still happing...:D :D
One many two good runs and that's it?
Let me know if where talking about the same place :D

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Is that 400/cars Saturday at Fontana still happing...:D :D
One many two good runs and that's it?
Let me know if where talking about the same place :D

Quick

yep that would be it, anymore then 3 runs is just beatn on the truck and not gonna get ya a faster time:p

I'm soooooooooooo there.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I'm WAYYYYYYYY overdue for a track event.

AwdIsuzu you're being called out to race your 55. Mas WTF are you? Steven (YellowFeverQuad) bring it on. Eddie bring a built BBQ.;) Mike (Nowwhat) your 55 is SLOW so no need to race but you can help me videotape.;) :D :marchmellow: Ron (BlackPearl) you have no option but to attend. Jerry (Trainman) show me the 11's. Ryan (Tidnab) we need you to keep the women in check. Andrew Heywood you're coming to represent. Patrick you and Jack need to attend 4 sure or Patrick's house will turn pink again.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: Dom is toooo GAY to show up. Carlo (BurntRubber) waz sup wit u? Scott (AzPyroGuy) bring the steaks. NorCalSrt10 better show or we'll google him down.

Is Hazman going?

Let's make this happen.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
I'm soooooooooooo there.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I'm WAYYYYYYYY overdue for a track event.

AwdIsuzu you're being called out to race your 55. Mas WTF are you? Steven (YellowFeverQuad) bring it on. Eddie bring a built BBQ.;) Mike (Nowwhat) your 55 is SLOW so no need to race but you can help me videotape.;) :D :marchmellow: Ron (BlackPearl) you have no option but to attend. Jerry (Trainman) show me the 11's. Ryan (Tidnab) we need you to keep the women in check. Andrew Heywood you're coming to represent. Patrick you and Jack need to attend 4 sure or Patrick's house will turn pink again.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: Dom is toooo GAY to show up. Carlo (BurntRubber) waz sup wit u? Scott (AzPyroGuy) bring the steaks. NorCalSrt10 better show or we'll google him down.

Is Hazman going?

Let's make this happen.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

san diego folks were yall at????? patrick bring out the turbo viper already:rock:

So cal folks post up i dont want start naming yall out and start sending pm's!

Good Idea

I think I can make it.
The red truck will probably not be done by then but it is not about the running, it is about the people.
It would be great to see some of the folks I have not seen for a while and meet new guys and gals.
I also do enjoy seeing what mods everybody is doing to their rides.

FSTJACK said:
I think I can make it.
The red truck will probably not be done by then but it is not about the running, it is about the people.
It would be great to see some of the folks I have not seen for a while and meet new guys and gals.
I also do enjoy seeing what mods everybody is doing to their rides.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I might be able to make it, Ive got a lot of stuff going on in OCT, but Ill check w/ the wife. Its almost impossible to take the viper if the wife is going because of the 2 kids (1 is too young). Unless she/fam is not going....But maybe the jeep?

RedSrt007 said:
I might be able to make it, Ive got a lot of stuff going on in OCT, but Ill check w/ the wife. Its almost impossible to take the viper if the wife is going because of the 2 kids (1 is too young). Unless she/fam is not going....But maybe the jeep?

Well maybe jen could sit this one out:confused: :D But up to you bud, lets just get the guys out and do what brought us together in the first place.

I heard the east coast guys in panama got their butts waxed so I'm really hopin the west coast guys can even up the score on the L forum:argh:

FerrariTruck said:
Well maybe jen could sit this one out:confused: :D But up to you bud, lets just get the guys out and do what brought us together in the first place.

I heard the east coast guys in panama got their butts waxed so I'm really hopin the west coast guys can even up the score on the L forum:argh:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back