OCBOB

awdisuzu

ummm???

andrew heywood!!!!

black pearl

mikehd

lovethistruck

umm???

the guy in downey with the 2 mopars and red qc???

eddie bring out the CE!

turbofreak

come on everyone!

I was thinking about coming out. Even thought about putting together some chow, but I don't think I can get enough food for everybody in the saddlebags heheh. Have to see what this month brings I suppose.

OCBob said:
I was thinking about coming out. Even thought about putting together some chow, but I don't think I can get enough food for everybody in the saddlebags heheh. Have to see what this month brings I suppose.

i was thinking the same thing bob, Hell If people are serious bout coming out maybe we can pitch in some money and grill some food. I could bring out the grill and do some carne asada w/beans...hell maybe even bust out some bloody mary mix and some tecate's too:rock:

the challenge has been set...........viperhauler says the west coast just cannot compete with the southeast GTG's:D

So post up puddin pops, lets see what you west coast bananna drinkers can do:rock:

Stinker said:
the challenge has been set...........viperhauler says the west coast just cannot compete with the southeast GTG's:D

So post up puddin pops, lets see what you west coast bananna drinkers can do:rock:

Ask Black1 what the West Coast is about.:D

SrtBrad said:
Ask Black1 what the West Coast is about.:D
aint seen no proof puddin pop:p :p :p :p :p

bring it on big boys, I say ferrari truck cant get it done, yuns just cant match the pace:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FerrariTruck said:
BTW FSTJACK

I really hope you do make it out:rock: :rock: :rock:

maybe one of the higher ups can call mike brady to swing out for a bit:burnout:

Now the list,,,,,

MAS

TRAINMAN

QUICKSILVER

CARL

OCBOB

awdisuzu

ummm???

andrew heywood!!!!

black pearl

mikehd

lovethistruck

umm???

the guy in downey with the 2 mopars and red qc???

eddie bring out the CE!

turbofreak

come on everyone!

Is that ALL ?? :eek:

you guys need to step up your game :D
the SE gtg at PCB had members driving over 900 miles one way ! :rock:

TTT folks!

Looks like we will have shot at redeeming the vtcoa after what a ferd did to the vtcoa in panama:p

All fast trucks need to come out

still have not heard from a bunch of members!

Looks like if we get enough of turnout cooking our on food should be on the list. I have a gas grill i can bring out and what not.

But lets get more folks out here,

AZ folks and Vegas folks come on out if ya wish.

I will try to make it. FastJack....can I borrow the Bogarts for the front? I hope there isn't a 20 MPH Headwind like the last time I showed up at Fontana.

Trainman said:
I will try to make it. FastJack....can I borrow the Bogarts for the front? I hope there isn't a 20 MPH Headwind like the last time I showed up at Fontana.

good to hear:rock:

Jerry i got an idea for running skinnies on front. hopefully will have them ready for then along with having the nitrous hooked up.

If your interested in a set up, let me know

BUMP

Where are you guys????:dontknow: Andrew, Eddie, Ron......

Let's make this shit happen:burnout:

I think this is everybody so far:

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK

RedSrt007 said:
Now now...we had Bakersfield :p
Ah Bakersfield...what a day it was.....;)

320654.jpg

320655.jpg

320653.jpg

Quick

I'm going to try and make this. The one major problem I have is my Dad's b-day. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I can make this.

FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER

Hope to see you there:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
FerrariTruck
SrtBrad
QuickSilver
LoveThisTruck
Trainman
RedSrt007
OCBob
FSTJACK
jrangel
HDVIPER
Andrew Heywood

Hope to see you there:rock:
Fawntucky.....Califonia speedway....:driver: :eating: :eating: :burnout: Ought to be a bitchin day...I will be there....Bradz what up......tell the L's, buncha mopor boyz gunna break off some pentastar off up in um..........:rock: :congrats: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back