Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

TurboFreak said:
Who was this racing that day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNt6JMcKBw

Someone was sleeping at the light.
Don't be too hard on the guy....that was Andrew Heywood's very first pass down the 1/4 mile...pure stock truck on street tires...he was a little nervous. I told him not to worry about the reaction time and concentrate on the launch RPM so as to get his best ET for his first time out. :congrats: :congrats: PS : My NA time was 12.45...about 4 tenths quicker than the supercharged SS....so tell that girl who laughed and said "bye bye", that SS was lucky he didn't line up next to me..as I also had a .043 RT on my first pass.

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Don't be too hard on the guy....that was Andrew Heywood's very first pass down the 1/4 mile...pure stock truck on street tires...he was a little nervous. I told him not to worry about the reaction time and concentrate on the launch RPM so as to get his best ET for his first time out. :congrats: :congrats: PS : My NA time was 12.45...about 4 tenths quicker than the supercharged SS....so tell that girl who laughed and said "bye bye", that SS was lucky he didn't line up next to me..as I also had a .043 RT on my first pass.

theres always next time and practice makes perfect:D :D :D

Trainman said:
Just bust'n his chops nothing serious. I did 14.1 in the 1/4 at that track my first time out so no worries. I need to learn to shift better in the 10 if I want to get my times down.:rock:

Trainman said:

hahahahahahaaaaa........go easy on Andy, he just popped his cherry!:D

I will go on the 5'th and be less nervous, thank you (Jerry) trainman and all the others were very helpful, the street and track are Sooooo much different.....................:burnout: :D :burnout:

SrtBrad said:
The video will be available tomorrow night. The truck footage is 50 mins long. :D Where is El Toro in the video?

i just know you like to see me in the video's!!!!!:D :D :D

you miss me already honey :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back