Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

LoveThisTruck said:
I just got my V1 radar detector hooked up:D We'll be there in no time
:rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D ....NICE........:D :burnout: :D

Hey sarge, checked the clutch in 5'th at 50 mph,,,,,,,it climbs ok, no slippage...........at the low rpm's it dont pin ya back in yur seat.....:marchmellow:

andrew heywood said:
:rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D :rock: :congrats: :D ....NICE........:D :burnout: :D

:D :marchmellow: :burnout: :rock:
CIMG0481.jpg

andrew heywood said:
Hey sarge, checked the clutch in 5'th at 50 mph,,,,,,,it climbs ok, no slippage...........at the low rpm's it dont pin ya back in yur seat.....:marchmellow:

You're probably just used to the power:D That's why modding os so addictive:eek:

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
I meant who the Viper truck guy was?

I know who the SS guy is and he(caddy03) ran well(12.8) that day. That second video that you posted is of another truck(wickedowesix) and he ran 13.5 against a Hemi but the anouncer(RacerJJ) called it a Viper truck, lol.

The first SS is AWD and F/I the second one is RWD and N/A.

Brad, do you have any vids up from that day? If you do can you post a link to them.

Thanks, Jimmy

TurboFreak said:
I meant who the Viper truck guy was?

I know who the SS guy is and he(caddy03) ran well(12.8) that day. That second video that you posted is of another truck(wickedowesix) and he ran 13.5 against a Hemi but the anouncer(RacerJJ) called it a Viper truck, lol.

The first SS is AWD and F/I the second one is RWD and N/A.

Brad, do you have any vids up from that day? If you do can you post a link to them.

Thanks, Jimmy

I'm actually downloading the raw footage into the editing comp now. I'll post up the vids soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back